The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by smokebreaks »

Well, I've read through it and I'm not sure what to make of it really. I'm not a lawyer, I don't play one on the internet, but the grand jury indictment seems to read as though Gypsy Nirvana is still facing quite the uphill battle if he does get extradited.

Although we may have not always seen eye to eye, I certainly do hope you're able to prevail in your efforts to avoid extradition and maybe one day be reunited with your wife and kids. Because if not, buddy, it looks like they're not gonna be content until you lose it all.

I was under the impression that back on British soil, one would be protected by the fact that this business was legal where it was based.

Apparently, that legality in the UK doesn't mean shit in the eyes of the US DOJ.

Certainly leaves one curious as the whom the unnamed parties may be, and holy damn. They're going all the way back to 2004?
GN1.png
GN2.png
GN3.png
GN4.png
GN5.png
Now, these are publicly accessible court records available from the US PACER (Public Access Courts Electronic Records) system, and since the cost was simply just 50¢, I thought I'd make them available to you.

Again, best of luck to you, Gypsy.

From the looks of it, you're gonna need it.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

TheGhost
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: my custom title

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by TheGhost »

So what happened about this?

He was supposed to have his extradition hearing in May I read somewhere.

So is he now in jail in the US?

Or has he rolled and is now free and a confidential informant for the DEA?

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by DD Ramone »

GN is still in the UK.

He has his extradition trial on Thursday 20th July, at Westminster Magistrates Court in London UK (10 am) and could use some support if anyone wishes to attend.

He ain't rocking or rolling right now, as you would expect. And I would not expect he would ever be rolling on anyone, even if he could.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by MadMoonMan »

Its that money laundering "thingy" The U.S. is a real bitch about that.

Ever got divorced and took your pension fund and spent it before your completely disabled ex wife ever got her half?

The U.S. is the disabled wife.

The crimes they are alleging occurred in Maine, U.S.

Each jurisdiction gets and ajudication.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by smokebreaks »

Sure hope he's able to escape this mess that is our US DOH J.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by deran »

whats strange
the weed thing is from 2004, but the money thing is just a part of that time span, hows that meant? or why is there this time frame thats "not connected" to the business that was running in the same time frame

id think, that the money thing should also be set to 2004 ...

anyways, it makes no sense
awoken the right way

TheGhost
some karma
some karma

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by TheGhost »

I suppose they don't have the evidence to convict him of money laundering going back to 2004, and the evidence they are relying on for the money laundering charges in the indictment was provided by the people who got busted in Maine.

I had a look at his site, he posted something about the US Prosecutor talking about doing a deal where he only receives 7 months jail time, as he has already done 3 years or so in the Philipines.

I don't know what the Prosecutor would think about him continuing to "traffic drugs" into the US via his seed retailing site while all this is going on.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

When did the alleged offenses in the charging papers occur? The statute of limitations finish line might not be far away.

<edit> OK I see the papers above, 2004 to 2013 then.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by deran »

TheGhost wrote:I suppose they don't have the evidence to convict him of money laundering going back to 2004, and the evidence they are relying on for the money laundering charges in the indictment was provided by the people who got busted in Maine.
thats bit really plausible

as a business owner you must hold some business papers intact to 5 years , sometimes to 10 years, in the case that the state is testing your business (sorry dont know the right word for it) - where they check all bills and taxes and loans and insurances and all that paper crap ... , the stae can be in form of the irs for example or some other "buro" ...
awoken the right way

TheGhost
some karma
some karma

Good luck Gypsy.

Post by TheGhost »

I always thought that Plural of Mongoose was behind setting him up, but when he got out of jail in the Philipines someone asked him on icmag who he thought set him up, and he said he thinks it started with a single mother who was a member of icmag getting busted growing and LE threatened to take her kid unless she rolled, so she rolled and down came Rezdog and Dutchgrown and whoever else, who then rolled on Gypsy.

When that came out Seamaiden, who used to be a mod at icmag, and then got kicked off and became a mod at thcfarmer, suddenly disappeared from the boards.
A connection?