A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

the access to discovery informations isn't unusual its the TIMELY access to it that's the deal

often it in the defendants best interest to refuse the courts request for the prosecution to 'have more time' and demand their case proceed to the court room immediately as common law insists

they make a good show of tricking the defense into thinking more time is to their advantage meanwhile the DA's office is scrambling to make sense of all the information it has to work with

i would think that given the case was made years ago delays henceforth are mostly to the advantage of the defendant
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

The granting of an incarcerated person 24/7 access to discovery is very rare. A defendant can’t deny prosecution more time, the best he can do is object to the request which I have never seen happen to prosecution.
In my case I was going to mount a defense that I was breeding and why I had as many plants as I did, and not for the purpose of sales. The prosecution stated that they had no pictures of the plants that were all numbered and labeled even though I saw them taking said pictures. Nothing my lawyer said made a difference to the court and my access to discovery of those photos were never granted.
By the letter of the law you are correct Ben but in reality it rarely works that way unless you have a great deal of money and a lawyer that cares and willing to work hard for you or a high profile case where every action is seen by all.
I had neither and most don’t.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

@AGD, thanks... it’s mostly a pain in the ass these days because watching the only parent you have left lose their marbles is a real downer. Trying to make sure my elderly mother is always taken care of while dealing with all the related aspects of normal life and business operations gets to be a bit of a challenge.

This year we’re entering our 25th year of being an independently owned and operated entity, and if I didn’t have a shit ton of other responsibilities I’d be all over this PoM saga on an everyday quest to keep up with the everyday court happenings.

Unfortunately I haven’t got much free time to dedicate to staying abreast of what’s going on in regards to Mongoose’s world. I’m headed into year 2 of a “5 year plan” that l put in motion to provide a lifetime of future security for my family while Cheetolini is picking fights with everyone from the Chinese to the Federal Reserve, and raising the costs of business for a lot of the stuff I do has really started to eat into the profitability for many of the markets in which I operate.

Watching helplessly as this asshole POTUS drives the world back into the ditch that Bush couldn’t avoid hitting either really wasn’t something I had ever expected to have to deal with, fortunately we’ve been here before and made it through the last time so I’m confident we can navigate these uncharted waters.

For the people who maybe aren’t paying close attention, just need to look back at what happened to the US and world economy when Nixon was forced out in the 1970’s.

Buckle up because these next two years are going to be quite rough if what I sense is going to happen becomes our reality.

The case is being made now on the world stage that the US government is a paper tiger and with claims of “stepping up and increasing pressures” on those who are still working with the Iranian oil sales burse, while at the same time, supposedly going to start holding Saudi Arabia accountable for their lawlessness, doesn’t bode well for the average people who have to live with the repercussions.

If you’re in the states you may remember last year? when the worlds largest oil refinery, Port Au Prince was taken over by the country that just hacked a journalist into pieces with a bonesaw while he was still alive in a consulate office.

I believe we need to be prepared for a similar fate like the fallout after the Archduke Ferdinand’s death a century ago.

Mongoose being stuck in storage while all this shit hits the fan is not something I can do anything about.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

smokebreaks wrote:Cheetolini
I prefer Cheeto Benito, it rolls off the tongue.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

AGD
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

Last part of the Railroaded series is onine and it includes the PoM parts. Chapter 17 (How many DPR`s) is missing.
In addition to the corruption perpetrated by Force and Bridges, a more sinister and violent element was at play in the Silk Road case but had escaped Haun’s notice. When Ross was arrested and Silk Road taken offline, Roger Clark, whom the government believed was a “senior adviser” to DPR, was just returning to his home in Thailand.[20-19] Clark revealed that, six months later, a “rogue, highly placed member of the FBI” anonymously contacted him online.[20-20]

The agent insisted on being called Chrysippus, after a Greek Stoic philosopher. He told Clark “the name was *very* important to him,” Clark recounted, “and he’d get pissed when I wouldn’t use it.” He said he had stolen a Bitcoin wallet from the evidence in the Silk Road case that had “well over 300,000″ bitcoins in it. However, the wallet was encrypted so he needed the password to get the funds. He speculated that either Clark or Ross had the password, or each had half of it.
According to Clark, Chrysippus had a “long-term well thought out plan to get access to” the wallet. He told Clark that “the odds were…[Ross] was going to be sentenced to between forty years and life.” Chrysippus would wait for Ross to be transferred out of the New York detention center to a penitentiary where he was going to “work on getting people inside the facility…to arrange it so he could communicate with Ross.” He would then get Clark to somehow convince Ross to give up the pass-phrase he believed Ross had.
Clark was skeptical, so to prove that he was as deep inside the investigation as he claimed, Chrysippus began feeding him tidbits of information that only an insider would know. These culminated in late October 2014 when he revealed that Force and Bridges were being investigated for corruption and gave Clark “lots of details” about the “current state of the grand jury investigation into them.”

However, as covered previously, Turner kept Force’s involvement under seal and out of Ross’s trial and hid Bridges’s existence entirely. Chrysippus became frustrated that his proof was taking so long to be revealed and Clark “teased him unmercifully” about it, which “made him…livid.” Chrysippus wrote long rants, assuring Clark that “Force and…Bridges were going to be arrested any…day.”
“He would kidnap Ross’s sister, or mother, or ideally both. Get a video capable phone in front of Ross, and he’d give up that…pass phrase, or he would have them tortured until he did.”
Then one day Crysippus did something new. He signed off on one of his frustrated rants with the initials “cwt,” with two dashes before it:
“–cwt.” Clark waited until they were chatting in real-time and confronted him with the slip-up. Chrysippus became “flustered” and tried to change the subject, but Clark kept “bringing it back around.” Eventually Chrysippus claimed cwt stood for “carat, as in the unit for measuring the weight of diamonds.” From then on, despite the pride he held for the name Chryssipus, he now insisted on being called “Diamond.”
When the corruption of Force and Bridges was finally revealed, Chryssipus (now Diamond) was ecstatic. “He kept wanting me to follow this link, or that link, or read this article,” Clark posted. “I…allowed him to send me a few snippets of articles and court filings and whatnot, that confirmed the details of what he had been telling me. Later I did a bit of digging around on my own and discovered that, for all his hubris, Chrysippus managed to leave out one of Force’s major [mistakes].”

As previously mentioned, Force had signed a message to DPR—presumably out of habit—with his first name, Carl, while posing as French Maid. “Little bells went off in my head,” Clark said. “I could see Diamond, as Chryssipus, doing the exact same thing when he was all excited and pissed off I wasn’t taking him seriously. No doubt in my mind now. Chrysippus was going to figure in who Diamond was, and so will –cwt. Diamond was just a quick response to the situation, and he insisted on using it exclusively now.”

Even with proof that Chrysippus was a high-level FBI agent, Clark didn’t trust him and wasn’t going to go along with his plan. “I was for the first time really worried that [he] was going to try and force me to do his bidding, or kill me.” Clark heard about “four men moving about the island, asking about [him],” so he fled Thailand. When he told Chrysippus that he had evaded his men, he “went mental and started going on about his backup plan,” Clark said. “He would kidnap [Ross’s] sister, or mother, or ideally both. Get a video capable phone in front of [Ross], and he’d give up that…pass phrase, [or he] would have them tortured until he did. I had his bonafides by now and knew him well enough to know he was serious about this.”

On May 11, 2015, just weeks before Ross was sentenced, Clark emailed Turner showing him the inside information on Force and Bridges that Chrysippus had given him and asked for a meeting. He tracked the email and saw that Turner had read it, but he never got a response. Clark then tried to track down Chrysippus himself, to stop him, but toward the end of May he decided Chysippus would, in fact, go through with his plan. “I concentrated on the ‘I convince Ross to give me the pass-phrase’ version, but he was still going to plan the kidnappings.”

Once again, Clark emailed Turner, even though Chrysippus had threatened his life if he had “any dealings with the U.S. justice system in any form.” Again the email was read, and again Turner ignored him.
With Clark’s story public, many on the internet speculated on the identity of Chrysippus.
Desperate, on September 27, 2015, Clark went public with the entire story, posting a synopsis along with proof of the emails he sent Turner.[20-21] “Someone has to make sure he doesn’t succeed in kidnapping Ross’s sister and/or his mother,” Clark wrote, “and it would be kind of swell of them to make sure Ross doesn’t come to any harm…as well.”
Dratel immediately wrote Turner about the threat to Ross’s family. Turner did not confirm or deny Clark’s information.[20-22] With Clark’s story public, many on the internet speculated on the rogue FBI agent’s identity. They noticed that, despite being the name of an ancient Greek stoic, Chrysippus sounds a lot like the modern name “Chris.” They also pointed out that Chris Tarbell’s middle name is William, so his initials are “cwt.”[20-23][20-24]

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

You read it all here first. Years ago, or it just seems like it, from the 'goose's mouth (or fingers I guess).
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

AGD
good karma
good karma

Post by AGD »

Jesús Malverde wrote:You read it all here first. Years ago, or it just seems like it, from the 'goose's mouth (or fingers I guess).
PoM was in contact with Lyn Ulbricht.

Nov15th
some karma
some karma

Post by Nov15th »

Woah. I have been busy with other things and have only just caught up with all this due to a bout of insomnia, but I followed quite a bit of this saga out of nosiness back circa, 2 Years, 6 Months, 23 Days ago. Bigger picture-wise, I guess that the US gov has extradited Gary Davis (Libertas from Silk Road) and PoM just to bury all chance of Ross Ulbricht ever getting out of prison or being found not guilty at some point. There's a lot of other factors: Gary just pled guilty so might have taken a deal to testify against PoM. The other moderator, Inigo, agreed to testify against Ross, although they didn't use him in the end, and appears to have gone awol, so perhaps went into witness protection, ditto DEFCON, who was the admin of Silk Road 2 and then agreed to co-operate and disappeared.

What's interesting to me is, I have always wondered if St Exo / aka DPR2/ aka (I suspect) Oracle trying to create an almighty amount of confusion, was also... PoM?

See here:-

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/06/29/s ... s-memoirs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oracle also loved to post threats https://antilop.cc/sr/users/oracle/mess ... e_soon.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and yarns https://antilop.cc/sr/users/oracle/mess ... e_soon.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and had a habit of making people wait for set time frames to hear their important news:

https://antilop.cc/sr/users/oracle/mess ... _Light.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One thing is for sure: When the trial goes to court Thomas is going to confuse the fuck out of the prosecution and his own defence that's for sure. He's had all this time to think about it.

I wonder how long until that helicopter turns up in the prison yard to get him and Ross? :facepalm:

Whatever happens, I sincerely hope that Ulbricht is freed before he dies and that PoM remains physically fit and well. I'm fairly certain that both men will die in prison, which is a shame. Just think what those two minds could have come up with had prohibition never existed?

Nov15th
some karma
some karma

Post by Nov15th »

AGD wrote:
Jesús Malverde wrote:You read it all here first. Years ago, or it just seems like it, from the 'goose's mouth (or fingers I guess).
PoM was in contact with Lyn Ulbricht.

I don't know if that's true; but he certainly scared the shit out of her with that kidnapping story.

AGD
good karma
good karma

Post by AGD »

Nov15th wrote:Woah. I have been busy with other things and have only just caught up with all this due to a bout of insomnia, but I followed quite a bit of this saga out of nosiness back circa, 2 Years, 6 Months, 23 Days ago. Bigger picture-wise, I guess that the US gov has extradited Gary Davis (Libertas from Silk Road) and PoM just to bury all chance of Ross Ulbricht ever getting out of prison or being found not guilty at some point. There's a lot of other factors: Gary just pled guilty so might have taken a deal to testify against PoM. The other moderator, Inigo, agreed to testify against Ross, although they didn't use him in the end, and appears to have gone awol, so perhaps went into witness protection, ditto DEFCON, who was the admin of Silk Road 2 and then agreed to co-operate and disappeared.

What's interesting to me is, I have always wondered if St Exo / aka DPR2/ aka (I suspect) Oracle trying to create an almighty amount of confusion, was also... PoM?

See here:-

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/06/29/s ... s-memoirs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oracle also loved to post threats https://antilop.cc/sr/users/oracle/mess ... e_soon.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and yarns https://antilop.cc/sr/users/oracle/mess ... e_soon.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and had a habit of making people wait for set time frames to hear their important news:

https://antilop.cc/sr/users/oracle/mess ... _Light.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One thing is for sure: When the trial goes to court Thomas is going to confuse the fuck out of the prosecution and his own defence that's for sure. He's had all this time to think about it.

I wonder how long until that helicopter turns up in the prison yard to get him and Ross? :facepalm:

Whatever happens, I sincerely hope that Ulbricht is freed before he dies and that PoM remains physically fit and well. I'm fairly certain that both men will die in prison, which is a shame. Just think what those two minds could have come up with had prohibition never existed?
PoM seemed to implicate, that he was not the Silk Road Variety Jones. By now what the prosecution has against him, is a scan of his (unsigned) passport on Russ Ulbrichts computer and a 'Plural of Mongoose' mentioning in Ross Ulbrichts journal. I can't wait to see additional proof.