A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

It’s the weekend he is probably not “on duty”.

Nov15th
some karma
some karma

Post by Nov15th »

AGD wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/commen ... ce_update/

[quote
Clark's council Stephanie Carvlin asked for more time to get through the material, so the next pretrial conference is scheduled for January 25, 2019. Jury selection and trial scheduled for September 23rd, 2019.

The government estimates the trial will take three weeks, based on how long the Ulbricht trial lasted.

Carvlin mentioned the possibility of "alternate disposition of the case" which I assume means a possible plea deal.

Gah. For his sake, I hope he doesn't opt for a trial. Just based on my own very distant knowledge of the US non-justice system, which admittedly, is mostly formed via TV shows and stuff I've read online.

Whatever his role, even if he was every single person involved in Silk Road ever, he doesn't deserve to die in prison. It's crazy this entire thing has rumbled on for so long.
Last edited by Nov15th on Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nov15th
some karma
some karma

Post by Nov15th »

OzFreelancer wrote:
Nov15th wrote: What's interesting to me is, I have always wondered if St Exo / aka DPR2/ aka (I suspect) Oracle trying to create an almighty amount of confusion, was also... PoM?
I asked him (PoM) this question outright. He denied it :roll:

Which part did you ask? If he was St Exo? - He really missed his vocation in life, he should have been a writer. Talking of which, I'm thinking about buying your latest book I've got your first one, I hope it does get optioned and becomes a TV show. I'm really impressed that you went on that epic journey from Oz to Bangkok to the UK meeting everyone from La Moustache to Gary Davis. I always assumed La Moustache was based, I dunno, not in the UK I guess.

Which one was the most wildly different to how you imagined in your head?... Which was the most interesting? Is it all in the book?

I met ONE person from SR in RL, it was interesting, we got wrecked and chatting shit about stuff but it was beyond bizarre talking about people from the internet in person. Also, they made me call him by their screen name. Lol. #OPSEC :roflmao:

Then a few months later they messaged out of the blue and asked if I would lend them a few thousand pounds, I politely declined. Never heard from them again; :laugh: I'm glad curiosity didn't get the cat though.

OzFreelancer
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: my custom title
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by OzFreelancer »

Nov15th wrote:
OzFreelancer wrote:
Nov15th wrote: What's interesting to me is, I have always wondered if St Exo / aka DPR2/ aka (I suspect) Oracle trying to create an almighty amount of confusion, was also... PoM?
I asked him (PoM) this question outright. He denied it :roll:

Which part did you ask? If he was St Exo?
I accused him of being Oracle et al :)
Talking of which, I'm thinking about buying your latest book I've got your first one

Thank you :) TBH the new one is honestly a much better read. Had a publisher with much less paranoid lawyers
Which one was the most wildly different to how you imagined in your head?... Which was the most interesting? Is it all in the book?
None were all that different to what I expected. Gary Davis was much nicer than I thought he would be

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

https://www.varietyjones.ie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; New restaurant opened in Dublin called "Variety Jones".
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

don't see no chicken on their menu...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Looks as though they do offer follie grax
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

AlwaysBlue
some karma
some karma
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by AlwaysBlue »

any news on PoM?

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Anyone else knew that VJ apparently ran multiple bars in Thailand? That's what Aaron Higgs, who named his restaurant in Dublin Variety Jones claims-
And the name? It throws up some interesting Google results. Variety Jones was the alias of a man who helped run a dark net drugs operation called the Silk Road. Aaron worked in one of his bars in Thailand.
https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-sty ... -1.3754868" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does Clark strike you as someone with the organizational competence to own and run multiple public establishments? Yeah, me either.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

well if money were not an issue... you probably wouldn't need to run them yourself... just buy them, hire some managers and a supervisor. then all you really need to run, would be that guy. :toker1:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein