A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

this doesnt mean a thing, i see that on a daily basis in the shop ... ppl with their 20 - 50 bulbs using their ghe for example, and not know what they are using ... " i need 10 liters of green" ... or another example "whats that?" he was pointing towards a wooden box with a 150µ mesh as the floor .... he still didnt wanted to believe me that its a place for storing a special kind of herb ...

and honestly, im really dissapointed watching our type of buizz .... as i thought many and most are some kind of ganja nerds, at least knowing some basic stuff.. but reality, those so called "pros" who dont go online ... lol ... are the dumbest of their kind, which proofs again .. the dumbest farmers have the biggest potatoes , its really sad ... im used to the daily nutrition bingo players "im growin in soil 3rd week, new all mix, and im having a molybden deficiency..." :roflmao: ... its already boring to be honest

and to all of you out there who thought lets go offline into the real world - you will go through a lot more pain than online, where actually you can really learn a thing or two ... this real world is filled up with ignorance and greed , its a shame that a peaceful plant like ganja is missused to fulfill their animallike urges ... their only god is money ... and they are those who have the responsability of lets say 100 bulbs in an illegal system ... :facepalm:

and many of them should use the product that they produce .... tho i dont know if it will help ....

merry x-mas fuckers :nutkick: :fubird:
awoken the right way

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Roots wrote:I always thought "reneged" was a racist term, than I thought to myself there's no way he ended that post with a racist word so I googled it....you learn something new everyday.
That's one reason I've always tried not to be niggardly in reading the dictionary. In 4th grade I was in the "We Never Guess We Look It UP" club.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Freedombit1
needs karma

Post by Freedombit1 »

Has anyone heard from POM? I'd love to read his latest chapter.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Not lately. Haven't heard any word since the last reply just before the Christmas season.

Not really all that interested in where it goes from here.

The latest revelations from team Ulbricht was that someone had apparently been using the DPR account while Ross was in custody, so who knows where this goes.

My guess isn't exactly scientific but I'm thinking maybe Mongoose was telling what resembled the truth for a change.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

smokebreaks wrote:
My guess isn't exactly scientific but I'm thinking maybe Mongoose was telling what resembled the truth for a change.
Who knows? Wonders never cease. Maybe he has finally seen the error of his ways, albeit slightly too late.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

is there a pay-pal for him?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Kilo20
some karma
some karma

Post by Kilo20 »

Libertas is on his way to join Ross soon they'll have the all the staff in the same building!

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1790 times
Received Karma : 1571 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Who the heck is Libertas ?? Or am I just too uninterested in figuring out yet another novella.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

He was supposedly just a paid moderator / customer service person for SIlk Road

Crazy that whole ordeal. His claims to the Irish government that incarceration in the US would be detrimental to his already sensitive nature was absolutely amazing.

I dunno if you're at all familiar with the US, but we still ain't closed Guantanamo.

His mental health they obviously don't care much about.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

The release included 8,761 documents that it claimed revealed details of "malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized 'zero day' exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation."
Frankfurt used as remote hacking base for the CIA: WikiLeaks
http://www.dw.com/en/frankfurt-used-as- ... a-37841830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i was too lame to find the original wikileaks link .. thats todays smokin hot news overhere in wall - istan ...

more or less just a reminder to cover your ass, use linux, and surf from not your own ips

the newst hottest thing is "tv hacking" ... new modern (smart) TV`s become compromised in the way that the built in microphone and/or webcam get a "new" software, so that they transmit information to some unexpected ips via "strange" ports, meaning the tv is black and turned off, but you are in the middle of a live brodcast to your "enemy"; of course the tv is hacked from outside ...

my kung fu isnt that good, but i found ways to get into samsungs (smart tv) secret firmware menus and was able to hack my tv , a few codes of script and then i had open options that would otherwise have cost me 200 euros more

a disassembler to find the entrance memory for fucking around and a soft flash is all thats needed ... and of course an endless supply of tv`s until nailed down, or you have somebody working at that company who has a blueprint of the rom or ram memory addys
awoken the right way