A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Perhaps the impetus for the unsealing of the indictment was simply the result of the statute of limitations forcing the government's hand. Decisions have to be made at a certain point or the decision is made by the shot clock.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Gypsy and I never loved each other much over the years. He kicked me off every site he owned and attacked me a couple times on here. Many moons ago during some of the "disturbances".

That said. My first seeds ever bought other than bag seed was from his earliest days.

Power corrupts and nuff said.

Why rehash things we did in our past not best representative of our true natures.

I deliberately ran my head into a brick wall one time because I was so drunk I was convinced I could actually knock it down.

Talk about something stopping your ass and freezing in time then frozen you sit straight back on your ass.

I do wish him as everyone well.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

Butters wrote:Looks like Gypsy's coming to America next

PORTLAND, Maine — A London man accused of money laundering and conspiring to import and export marijuana from Maine to England should be in federal court in Portland to face charges in late spring or early summer, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.
Gypsy Nirvana, 56, was indicted in August 2013 by a federal grand jury in Portland, according to court documents.
The indictment was sealed until Friday. Information about why it was unsealed was not made public.
Nirvana was arrested on Aug. 23, 2013, in Olongapo City, Philippines, according to the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
After Nirvana’s arrest, Siegfred Mison, the then-acting immigration commissioner for the Philippines, told the Daily Inquirer that “the suspect profited hugely from his UK-based marijuana seed auction business, which catered mostly to American customers who transacted with him either via the internet or by mail and money wire transfers.”
Mison also told the newspaper that the “racket was uncovered only after several informants, who were Nirvana’s former associates, tipped U.S. authorities about his activities.”
The investigation that led to Nirvana’s arrest began on July 11, 2011, when customs agents at Logan International Airport in Boston intercepted an England-bound shipment of marijuana seeds that allegedly were purchased by Nirvana, Mison told the Daily Inquirer more than three years ago.
That discovery resulted in raids by agents with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration on several marijuana plantations in Maine and the arrest of suspects who exposed and detailed the extent of the Nirvana’s marijuana business, the immigration official said.
No information about when and where specifically the DEA executed the raids in Maine was included in the indictment, which alleges Nirvana was exporting and importing marijuana.
Nirvana fought extradition from the Philippines for nearly a year, before that country’s court of appeals ordered the bureau of immigration to proceed with his deportation to England, the Daily Inquirer reported on July 20, 2014.
Information on when he left the Philippines and arrived in London was not included in the article or court documents. The U.S. attorney’s office indicates that Nirvana remains jailed in England awaiting extradition to Maine.
He was described by the bureau of immigration in the Philippines as “the founder of the online International Cannagraphic magazine” who allegedly was involved in a “marijuana seed auction business, which has been catering to customers in the U.S.”
Shortly after his arrest, Nirvana called the charges “ridiculous” on his blog. He said the selling of cannabis seed was legal in the United Kingdom because the seeds themselves contain no narcotic substances.
Nirvana was indicted with one or two other people for alleged drug activity between 2004 and April 2013 but their names are redacted from the indictment because they are not yet in custody, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.
If convicted, Nirvana faces up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million. He also could be ordered to forfeit money and property if it is linked to his alleged drug operation.

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/03/07/n ... his-spring" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A startling example of part fake news. GN is not locked-up, but he is on bail, with an electronic anklet, and a 3 hours per day home curfew, and due to face the music in mid-May at Westminster Court.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Good luck to Gypsy.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

'Nirvana fought extradition from the Philippines for nearly a year, before that country’s court of appeals ordered the bureau of immigration to proceed with his deportation to England, the Daily Inquirer reported on July 20, 2014.'

...and above we have an example of the Bangor Daily News copying the Philippine Daily Inquirer's FAKE NEWS.

GN never fought extradition from the Philippines, there never were any extradition proceedings filed against GN in the Philippines!

What it should say is, 'Nirvana resisted being illegally rendered from the Philippines to the US in September 2013, and while detained in Manila for 30 months, Nirvana filed cases in the court of appeals and the supreme court against his captors, which eventually he was forced to drop if he was to be allowed to deport from the Philippines to the UK, which he did in March 2016.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Looks like they picked up Marc Emery and Jodie last night too.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/nat ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

punish him more for a non crime

political torment to make a lesson

to propagandize minds

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

chemically stimulate and sleep controlled measures into your bloodstream

as much money as you have to buy?

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Seems to me that it's really more like going after bean merchants.

Kilo20
some karma
some karma

Post by Kilo20 »

Smokes, you read my mind when you referred too Davis!

The suggestion his Asperger's was so difficult jail in the US would be tantamount too a death penalty
was in my opinion way over the top. It seems mental health is used all too often when it comes to
anything computer related. The probability is he'll co-operate with the US get a 51k and do at
most 5/7 years, several Russian hackers extradited to the US have done no more then 5/7, most
would have being looking at 20 plus without co-operation. Ross's mistake was to have taken it
too trial you are severely punished in the Federal system hence 98% of all cases take a plea.

In terms of Gipsy, I only only what you guys have posted I find it interesting hes being extradited for something
that is now legal in many states, we all know Federal law seems to trump citizens rights under state laws,at the end
of the day his case is really a over reach by the long arm of the US justice system.

Lastly, I take it we have no updates in POM, the amount of Federal agents arrested of late for crimes it looks
like Silk Rd is but the tip of the corrupt iceberg that is the justice system.