A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

He was supposed to be sentenced on 4/20 but has fallen ill and is now postponed indefinitely with updates due to the court every 2 weeks.

Next update due from lawyer on May 4.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

PGs GossipGrrl™
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by PGs GossipGrrl™ »

images/smilies/mutley2.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so...is POM dead yet, been 2mo since last post here. :arse: :emp: :lurk:

BTW, love the revisionist history by Prawn on the welcome back to Gypmenot on IC, what a joke!

Hey, Gagabout/Unethical Grower...u took down the servers for security reasons...rflmao, you wouldn't know security if it bit you in the ass.

Remember my post to u on PG, where you grumble ur sorry ass @me in dismissiveness>>> Marathon Man... "is it safe?" "is it safe?"

Hey Smokes...sorry to hear about ur dad, & especially ur mom with dementia. But you dumbarss libtards wouldn't have a clue to commarade Bernie, and Medicare for All is/will be a disaster for all...I went through the craptastic healthcare system in the US, Medicare for seniors is getting worse and worse, almost solent green like in it's nausating ways of killing off people to save a buck.

Meanwhile you commie AOC.Cryin Chuck, Icecream Pelosi, crazy cackling goose Harris are responsible for in just 6mo, enough fentanyl from our great CCP/Mex Cartels to kill every person in the US...if there were such a big pharma way to accurately measure 2000ug doses to kill all 'equally' or is that BLM 'equity' ...getting mixed up on the wake in Vape Alien OG, 36%thc
After a while, people are just going to ignore it, like I did, like I do most TV commercials.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

[image]images/smilies/mutley2.gif[/image] :tup: image tag must be fucked. It wants full url
Been a while.. nice to see you again.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

I just had a trip down the fentanyl midazolam propofol highway and it’s a pretty wild ride, but uniquely American. You see, I’ve traveled to exotic locations all across the globe and funniest thing, the drug abuse/od rates in the states are off the charts mostly due to the illegality of the drugs.

You really don’t see an opioid epidemic in most places beyond the US borders especially not where access is available freely, meaning no bullshit DEA regulations.

For the land of the free, there sure are a lot of restrictions placed on its citizenry.

Thankfully for some of us, those rules don’t always apply.

As for Medicare for All, in civilized societies healthcare is a basic right, not a for-profit industry, and since Medicare sets the basis rate for all insurance reimbursement rates, why not just let one entity handle it since they are already set up to process claims and whatnot? Taking care of others instead of beating them while they’re down, kinda Quixote idealism but I digress.

I tell ya this though, Dementia is probably hereditary, cause I thought for sure we’d banned your ass years ago. ;) :emp:
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Oh shit! :laugh:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

so it seems he's got some sort of brain fog from the corona virus ? next update due to the courts 6/25

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

PGs GossipGrrl™ wrote:images/smilies/mutley2.gif

so...is POM dead yet, been 2mo since last post here. :arse: :emp: :lurk:

BTW, love the revisionist history by Prawn on the welcome back to Gypmenot on IC, what a joke!

Hey, Gagabout/Unethical Grower...u took down the servers for security reasons...rflmao, you wouldn't know security if it bit you in the ass.

Remember my post to u on PG, where you grumble ur sorry ass @me in dismissiveness>>> Marathon Man... "is it safe?" "is it safe?"

Hey Smokes...sorry to hear about ur dad, & especially ur mom with dementia. But you dumbarss libtards wouldn't have a clue to commarade Bernie, and Medicare for All is/will be a disaster for all...I went through the craptastic healthcare system in the US, Medicare for seniors is getting worse and worse, almost solent green like in it's nausating ways of killing off people to save a buck.

Meanwhile you commie AOC.Cryin Chuck, Icecream Pelosi, crazy cackling goose Harris are responsible for in just 6mo, enough fentanyl from our great CCP/Mex Cartels to kill every person in the US...if there were such a big pharma way to accurately measure 2000ug doses to kill all 'equally' or is that BLM 'equity' ...getting mixed up on the wake in Vape Alien OG, 36%thc
Thank you! Coming from someone of your diminutive stature and experience, that means a lot to me! 39 pages in and you still read it :facepalm:

"Libtard" – LOL! – maybe I underestimated you. You've got your very own vocabulary now. Pity you know fuck-all about universal healthcare. We've had it in Australia for decades. It works. Shame some fuckwits in America can't understand the concept. Have fun paying for your rip-off health insurance. Or dying. One of the two. Whatever :crazy:
Licensed to Krill

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Oh shit times 2! :laugh:

AlwaysBlue
some karma
some karma
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by AlwaysBlue »

Good morning everyone!

Could someone with PACER access kindly post the recent sentencing submission of Clark that appears at April 8 2021 on the docket
(here: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/71 ... s-v-clark/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Thank you very much

AB

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Libtard :roflmao:

Thanks for the QAnon/Trumper word salad bud, nobody with a better than room temperature IQ defends the cartoon villain, US for-profit system unless their paycheck depends on it. I'm guessing the former in your special case there wingnut.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow