A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Jane Donut
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Jane Donut »

AGD wrote:I am sad to hear that. What is Canada doing for his citizen?
Bending over and letting the US DOJ have their way with them. It's the Canadian national sport. If they're good, they get a reach-around.

Bet Haxxie is just busting with pride over the results of the MPG witch-hunt. With that photo prominently taped to the center of his refrigerator.
If you trust in yourself,
and believe in your dreams,
and follow your star,
you'll still get beat by anyone who spends their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Jane Donut wrote: Bet Haxxie is just busting with pride over the results of the MPG witch-hunt. With that photo prominently taped to the center of his refrigerator.
:crazy: :emp:
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

nbrk
some karma
some karma

Post by nbrk »

"I see you guys have read my story. I've met Clark recently. Working on selling it to another web publication. The one written by Andrew is just a ripoff, anyway. "

What are you talking about?

lnakohlmymarc

Post by lnakohlmymarc »

To the post above: I'm a journalist who wrote the story about Clark recently.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The Washington Times piece or the Ars Technica one?
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Freakalicious
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 3 times

Post by Freakalicious »

glutenfreeman wrote:I see you guys have read my story. I've met Clark recently. Working on selling it to another web publication. The one written by Andrew is just a ripoff, anyway.

Because you're insiders and not the general public, I will tell you this: Clark is not looking so healthy. He was skinny when I met him in the Spring and a month ago he was even worse of, and nursing a pretty bad, deep, sickly sounding cough.

Feel free to message me here with more information about who Tom is, in person. Unlike you anonymous folks, I wear my heart on my sleeve and my identity comes along for the ride wherever I go.
Your parents named you glutenfree?

nbrk
some karma
some karma

Post by nbrk »

Seems to have poor grammar for a journalist. Still, simply tweet proof from https://twitter.com/samcooley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I guess?

lnakohlmymarc

Post by lnakohlmymarc »

Thanks for reading, nbrk.

lnakohlmymarc

Post by lnakohlmymarc »

nbrk wrote:Seems to have poor grammar
My apologies, good sir.

I wrote the Ars Technica piece with assistance from my colleague in Bangkok. My name isn't my profile because im trying to avoid violating forum rules. I'm sure you can fill the blanks in yourself if you are so inclined.

The Washington report, as I indicated above, is more or less a ripoff of what I wrote.

Ive signed up here after the owner of this forum reached out to me. I'm here because I'm curious if any of you folks can fill in any blanks about Clark's past, to get a better sense of who the man is on the other side of the bars. When I last visited him I believe he was in the hospital ward of the prison. Last time we talked he wasn't in the best of shape.

I dont have much to say about how Canada is assisting in his case. I'll hold off on saying too much until I publish my next piece. If you're anxious to read more I suggest you let Ars Technica know! Or not, up to you.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

^^ that is pretty much the truth.

Though he hasn't fully answered my questions, I've no real reason to doubt him.

He's got to be a decent guy, after all he did buy PoM some soy milk and Pringles.

I just wanted to know if I hop on a plane to BKK and pop over to SE Asia, could I stop in for a visit with Mongoose myself?

:loony: now I admit that's kind of a crazy idea, I know. Here's the crazy part. When he showed up here a little oven a year ago claiming to want to turn himself in to clear things up, I did offer to come and help to make that happen so long as I retained the production rights to this story.

It's going to be an epic film, when and if it ever gets made. I can only imagine that there are a lot of people interested in telling the story. My interest is that it doesn't turn into some horse manure like the Snowden film by Oliver Stone.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.