Chester
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Busy Mus musculus

His Goose is cooked!

Post by Chester »

Ah, that reminds me of a funny story:

Ghost Sex

A professor at the Auburn University was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies. To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands.

Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'

Three students raise their hands.

That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, Omar raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.

You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The Middle Eastern student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Omar, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Omar replied, "Fuck, from back there I thought you said "Goats."

:smoke:
If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal.
If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative.
If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate.
If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. :facepalm:

— Joe Sobran (1946–2010)

LAW - The tool used by government to control it's citizens (current US definition)

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

His Goose is cooked!

Post by MadMoonMan »

I dont get it. Why is sex with goats funny? Im muslim are you making fun of the prophet?
Attachments
goat.jpg
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

His Goose is cooked!

Post by MadMoonMan »

You are a bigoted evil person for objected to our muslim customs of fucking little boys and goats. Everyone knows women are dirty. What else are we to fuck? Contrary to common belief we don't really fuck our camels. We tried tieing them up very many time tested ways over the centuries but they won't lay down for it. You can tether a camel to a post but that doesn't mean it will let you fuck it. So we g ave up on that.

I remember my grandpa telling telling me this story one time he tried fucking his camel and it actually pulled the stake out of the sand and he chased it over 18 sand dunes for they .. uh.. ok great grandpa said they found grandpa 18 sand dunes over .

Said he had a full canteen of water. Had a hole ripped in his under wear beneath his desert robe pulled up over his head. Looked like """

WOMEN CLOSE YOUR DELICATE EYES LADIES....3... 2.. 1..

Looked like something with a huge dick raped out a new cavity in his ass.

Yeah.. boys and girls its scary..

"Death by ... evidence suggests "...(takes cowboy hat off and scratches balding head. puts cowboy hat back on." death by camel dickification.

Ok, I guess since this thread has gone to the realm of unbelievablity or something whacked weidness? Twisted BrainZ"

The moral of the story requires the same disaster.

Dont go fucking around after something that might get mad at you and come trying to fuck you back.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.