Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
PhriskyDingough
needs karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by PhriskyDingough »

Amazing.... Do you think the Agora shut down had to do with all this? Seems like perfect timing on their part.
Diamond was aware of Force and Bridges, but were they aware of him? I still imagine a scenario where Force and Bridges and Diamond were running SR, one or both not knowing the other was a fed, both planing on running away with the money, while ross took the fall. Probably a fantasy.

Plural of Mongoose
Tank Aficionado
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Tank Aficianado
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Plural of Mongoose »

A-C-A-B wrote:Thank you for posting you story. It will be interesting to see what's true and what's not, because I KNOW the Evo story is bullshit. I'm not saying you made it up, PoM, I'm saying you were probably led to believe this Diamond is cooler than he really is. K and V had their game tight. There was a reason their wiki only suggested using Whonix. ;)
If I had gone through every detail of our communications during the process, my post wouldn't have made it up here by Christmas, eh. :whistle:

Diamond told me he 'had' Evolution, and was negotiating his take for the scheme. When he told me it would be gone in 2 weeks, I scoffed at him. The Force & Bridges stuff taking so long to come out, and nary a whisper of it during the trial, made it easier 'n fuck to goad him. If Evolution wasn't gone within the two weeks specified, he would give me an advance of a cool $1,000,000 in btc, for what I guess we'll start calling 'The Pirates Gold Encrypted Wallet' scheme.

With that kind of prior knowledge, without a clue (Well, everyone was always screaming exit scam about one market or another, Agora got it the worst, and exited like gentlemen, go figger.) that anything was going to happen, the exit was sudden and swift, and 10 days after he made that promise.

So, either Kimble and/or Verto *is* Diamond (Not to be lightly dismissed, I'm sure there are a fucking TON of renegade feds working their way, privately, up the lucrative, multi-billion-dollar DNM food-chain. It's the new wild west, and those fed-techies have the skill-sets and insider knowledge to fucking clean up.), or Diamond managed to find a way in. That's not too unlikely, he would have had literally nation-state level of hardware and illegal monitoring at his disposal, that could do correlation attacks that only someone with nation-state level assets could even think of attempting.

Diamond ain't some script kiddy in mums basement installing LOIC because he fancies himself a 733t hax0r.

So unless you're Kimble or Verto, you can't really say for sure. And if you *are* Kimble or Verto, take a long hard gander at the other guy, eh.

Peace :fly:
The last fucking thing you want is my undivided attention...

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

That Hamilton Ontario hax0r that was trying to fuck with me had a 16 TB cloud server at its disposal.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I was pretty astonished when I first read about the dirty agents involved in the SR/Ulbricht takedown, it's like high level LE in the US has become little more than a glorified, globalized, oversized typical Third World cesspool of official corruption. Post 9-11, of course these scumbags have been elevated to "hero" status and thus rendered even less accountable. I guess the stupider, meaner and lower level ones have taken their unaccountability and used it to bully and murder visible minorities and other unfortunates with impunity while the "brighter lights" and higher-ups have turned the endemic unaccountability, corruption and lawlessness to more lucrative ends like large scale theft and general gangsterism. Thus imperial collapse manifests itself in the usual banal ways: lofty principles, ideals, and rule of law become increasingly less important and are replaced with the simple ethos of unprincipled greed, cruelty, and lust for power. We know in the wake of Snowden's revelations what open and sneering contempt they hold for the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights--and thus for their sworn oaths of office.

Again, apologies for impugning your character and putting you in the same box with these vicious rats who operate under the color of law.

Why though adopt the nom de guerre of your first editor, friend, and mentor Variety Jones though as a handle at SR? if he/she actually exists I hope that choice didn't put any heat on them. Or on apparently wholly innocent collateral victims like PlutoPete.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Plural of Mongoose
Tank Aficionado
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Tank Aficianado
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Plural of Mongoose »

Someone sent me a link to an article on Motherboard, about my little post above.

Now, I don't normally read articles like that, in fact when asked to comment by the author on one, oh, about a week ago, I declined. I told him then that I won't even read it, because if asked about the contents later, I can honestly say I don't know anything about the contents of the article.

That said, I was assured that it pretty much only contained information from here, so I made my risky click of the day.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/variety-jones-a-corrupt-fbi-agent-is-hunting-me-so-im-turning-myself-in

Well, right off the bat, they up-gefucked the title, eh.

No, I'm not turning myself in because a corrupt FBI agent is hunting me; I'm turning myself in because a corrupt FBI agent is going to kidnap and torture innocent people in his attempts to get the keys to $75 million in BTC. Aw, well, close enough, I guess.

I did have to fucking giggle at one part, though...

Turner did not immediately respond to Motherboard's request for comment
No shit, eh.

I gotta say, I'm going to be really fucking pissed if he returns your email before he returns mine. :frown:

<skips off to check zybose@safe-mail.net>

Nope. No email from Mr. Serrin Turner. Imagine my surprise. :rolleyes:

HEY EVERYONE!

Please do NOT PM or email me with questions. I'm getting the same ones over and over here. Take a second and register (use a fake .gov email, heh) and post, if you have a question. I'll do my best to get around to most, if not all of them.

:popcorn:

EDIT: OK, just re-read this after posting it, and it sounds kinda prickish about the PMs, and I didn't mean it to. :confused:

I'm loving reading most the PMs. (And deleting 'em immediately so my inbox doesn't crap out, so don't assume I have yer previous one, eh.) Lemme instead say, if you ONLY have a question that would be suitable for the thread, please post it here.
:puffpass:
Last edited by Plural of Mongoose on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The last fucking thing you want is my undivided attention...

AGD
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

Holy shit!!!!!
I already knew that PoM is good for a decent drama, but this one leaves me with my mouth open. I am happy, that I was able to enjoy my self cooked japanese meal before I read this new evolvement. :bonghitter:
These corrupt fuckers always seem to make the same error: Signing a message with their real name and then coming up with a bad excuse. :fubird: :fubird: :fubird:
:twisted:
:band:

Good luck M8

Chives
needs karma

Post by Chives »

Thank you PoM for your story.

I have nothing to add or say, just thank you.

:tokie:

Shazaam
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Hand in the Shadow

Post by Shazaam »

Hooo-leeee shit. Damn boy.

That there, now that's a book-post.

Yet ya still haven't finished the tale of:
the most audacious case of internet seppuku evah!
You can't stop now. After the story of that fuckin door,
"Kick down my door? Kick down my fucking door? That door is a Johnson Specialties* 8 hour fire rated steel clad beauty, with 2 inches of fire-crete™ barrier material, 6mm criss-crossed hardened steel internal supports, with quad dual-throw cross axis throw bolts. There's 8 fucking 3/4 inch hacksaw proof bolts six inches long that secure BOTH fucking sides of the frame/door matings, with drop-forged alloy roll rods free-floating internally to defeat attempts at cutting. There's six fucking heavy duty hinges on your side of the door attached to an 8 inch reinforced steel joist that forms the frame the fucking door is attached to. There are six of those fucking heavy duty roll-pressed hinges because the door alone weighs over 200 fucking kilograms, and they have to fucking support its weigh when it opens. You could spend six hours with sledgehammers and cold chisels peeling the fucking hinges off the door and you still wouldn't be one iota closer to kicking my fucking door down. And note that the fucking hinges are on YOUR FUCKING SIDE of the door. My side of the door has more RSJ I beam, you could hit the fucking thing with a tank and tear the fucking building down and that fucker would still be closed. That fucking door cost me 2200 fucking quid, and right up until now I had buyers remorse thinking maybe I had gone a little over the top with it. But now, now I fucking love that door, and I fucking dare you to even fucking THINK about kick it down!"**

*I made that name up, who the fuck remembers the brand name of a door, eh.

I am hooked. I hafta know how it ends.

I'm holding ya to yer promise, hear?

SR-Refugee
some karma
some karma

Post by SR-Refugee »

Im new to this boards but found this thread so interesting I had to make an account. This thread already has created 3 sub threads on reddit alone with differing views.

Alot of people seem to be drawing to the conclusion that the -cwt post was pretty damning. Guys I will tell you not a chance that is who this guy is, these guys are not unaware of OPSEC, that is deliberate, to create the impression he is that high up. Im not saying he isnt high up, but it will be to throw you off intentionally.

Have you never considered the agent is the same person who is really VJ? And out of curiosity who do you think that is?

AGD
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

SR-Refugee wrote:Im new to this boards but found this thread so interesting I had to make an account. This thread already has created 3 sub threads on reddit alone with differing views.

Alot of people seem to be drawing to the conclusion that the -cwt post was pretty damning. Guys I will tell you not a chance that is who this guy is, these guys are not unaware of OPSEC, that is deliberate, to create the impression he is that high up. Im not saying he isnt high up, but it will be to throw you off intentionally.

Have you never considered the agent is the same person who is really VJ? And out of curiosity who do you think that is?
I am pretty sure, that many parts of this SR story will be rewritten soon.

:shithitfan: