Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
AGD
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

smokebreaks wrote:Well, I'm not sure.

Attorneys are prohibited from discussion of client details. Laws in Thailand are strangely complex though I'm sure you may be able to find a way to become a cellmate, I'm certain that's not in your immediate plans.

This is indeed a strange place he's found himself.

Try calling the Bangkok Remand Prison first before pounding on the door asking to see the legendary PoM.

He would have had more helpers on his side, if he was as legendary as you claim. I am not even sure about him being VarietyJones/Cimon at all and, only judging from his posting and the chats I had with him, I can say that he is a nice guy. I believe, that at least part of the Diamond story is true and that he is in very deep shit right now. Thailand, huh? Always worth a trip. Has it changed a lot since the 90s?

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Post by smokebreaks »

AGD wrote: ...I am not even sure about him being VarietyJones/Cimon at all
....well that makes one of us.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

Post by Irwin the Troll »

DIAMOND ALERT!!
I was in no fashion searching for this information, I was just browsing thepiratesbay.se and came upon an unusual tag of "DIAMOND" post fixed to more than ample current ULs to some featured media, that isn't even available to share yet. No Skulls,and No Comments for any of the files which is a serious red flag at that site.
All came from an uploader "marlomayuga" , and if googled the files can be found at a plethora of torrent hosts.
So, it's either a honeypot file or other malware, and I was Tailess, and didn't proceed my investigation.
My active imagination immediately triggered some connection of the FBI cybercrimes unit, with perhaps this being the very same agent, which was fucking with the Mongooses.
:emp: :bonghitter:
EDIT:
Also interesting if you search Marlo Mayuga there is few results and all are odd.
one asian call center employee, and about 8 social accounts, all which are empty. The name draws null on all the people searchers, I tried.

AGD
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

Irwin the Troll wrote:DIAMOND ALERT!!
I was in no fashion searching for this information, I was just browsing thepiratesbay.se and came upon an unusual tag of "DIAMOND" post fixed to more than ample current ULs to some featured media, that isn't even available to share yet. No Skulls,and No Comments for any of the files which is a serious red flag at that site.
All came from an uploader "marlomayuga" , and if googled the files can be found at a plethora of torrent hosts.
So, it's either a honeypot file or other malware, and I was Tailess, and didn't proceed my investigation.
My active imagination immediately triggered some connection of the FBI cybercrimes unit, with perhaps this being the very same agent, which was fucking with the Mongooses.
:emp: :bonghitter:
EDIT:
Also interesting if you search Marlo Mayuga there is few results and all are odd.
one asian call center employee, and about 8 social accounts, all which are empty. The name draws null on all the people searchers, I tried.
"Diamond" is a pretty common word to draw a connection to a specific person.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

marlo = blue hemp seeds , switzerland ... otherwise ... :confused:

what did pom had to do with those seldom strains ..... another "takeover" ... nah ...
awoken the right way

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Update coming.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Please continue to follow the saga over here:

A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.
http://myplanetganja.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;