Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Zodiac
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Zodiac »

deran wrote:exactly smokes ^^

"do you want tea or coffee?" .. seems easy, choose ... but you cant, you have only 2 options, what if you aint thirsty,
That's what I said :wink:
Zodiac wrote: It's a shame they choose their own leaders
-
Roots wrote: at the local level you can feel the difference being active in the process makes.
Unfortunately that's not so true where I am. Locally, same political party since I've been able to vote, and some. On a side note I've actually met 2 of my mayors, including the current one. The first one I met, about 10 years ago, involves a very embarassing, semi-racist, story that included her dead (at the time (and now presumably)) husband. If she was to read it here she'd be able to doxx me for sure :facepalm: I hear drugs are popular amongst the rich and famous.

Fuckit, that's teasing.... I was at quite a big function and I was quite pissed. She came up to me and she was wearing all that gaudy gold nonsense. Me, thinking I was funny, said, "You're not the mayor, I don't believe that's real". Her friend said, "She is". I said, "If you're really the mayor, what race was the previous mayor?" Pissed logic? The 'mayor' didn't answer, and turned away from me. I looked at her friend and I didn't really know what to say. Her friend, looking mightly pissed off, said, "He's Asian" and walked off too.

Quite proud of 'meeting' the mayor I told my Dad about what happened, at which point he burst out laughing. Apparantly it was her husband who was the last mayor (he was Asian and she is white (not that it matters :facepalm: )) and he died the year before. I looked it up on Google and the bastard wasn't lying.

In my defence, that's nepotism at best, and kind of feeds my cinicism.

When the current mayor said hello to me at another function I just said hello in reply. I was with work at that time and valued my job.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

Nepotism

Yeah,..ruling dynasties of various families runs rife thru political power of most so called democracies worldwide. From small local councils up to the Presidents of many countries you come across the same names, year after year, from generation to generation, and relatives of these families are well placed from the bottom to the top.

These family 'Fiefdoms' hold power just like the Kings, Queens and aristocracy of old, many are even related to them, and also related to the owners of the global mega-corporate industrial military machine and it's bankers, who today really run the world.

They pick and groom their political puppets from certain families and certain schools, and back them with their media and enormous wealth to succeed, so that they can ensure that they have more wealth and more power, and of course stay in power.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

I think there's reasons why ketamine ain't legal
in most parts of europe it is, as a prescribable drug, not even in the special drug section, as an exeptionally well used anaestethic for babys ... part of every emergency rescue case

you see ... its "our" education, our imprinted view on the world thats highly manipulated since day 1 on, thats the time we live in, and this new generation even more so ... too tied onto wrong beliefs and pathways

why is gasoline legal or salt? ... i bet it doesnt take more than a bottle of it ...

;)

and those overdoses .. bc its not controlled, bc its some basement kitchen stuff, bc you dont know whats in there ... bc you are dumb and uneducated

again, very successful diacetonmorphine programs without od`s

and we all know that for most of them, substances arent the trigger but the solution, so again ...

you are falling for a big crap you are telling me about those oh so poor bastards doin their oh so important work, of course its this way, bc we still play their game, bc the system is made as such that it gives you fuckin impression of perfect freedom, living in a world where slavery (working hours) is linked to freedom (money) as those values got implanted into your brain from day 1 on, and while your memory starts somewhere at the age of 3 or 4 or 5, you are already "prepared" to play that game ...

ketamine is great, trust me, it takes you much further beyond that so called k-hole, it takes you far out ...

and best thing, its mind expanding ... you surely could use a few trips
awoken the right way

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

deran wrote:
ketamine is great, trust me, it takes you much further beyond that so called k-hole, it takes you far out ...

and best thing, its mind expanding ... you surely could use a few trips
Perhaps I could be more clear, methamphetamine sold as Desoxyn or ketamine sold as Ketalar is a little different than the unregulated goods that you discuss have effective uses no doubt, but do we really want to roam around a society where most people in the drug subculture have never heard the word moderation much less understand its definition?

years ago the big thing when I was in college were these "wikki sticks" joints soaked in embalming fluid. Shit made you feel worse than just doing a bump of PCP.

I had my fun and I still don't think anyone needs to getting fucked up on equine anesthetic.

Because that's what Special K is. It's used to tranquilze horses in veterinary medicine and 95% of our prescription meds are derived from Animal Health meds.

In the states in order to gain FDA regulatory approval it is not necessary to prove that there is actually a benefit to taking medications, just that there isn't harm from its use.

Crazy fucking world we live in.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Here's a funny story to pass the time when you're bored with waiting for the next saga in the Mongoose story.

Currently in America's President Obama's own hometown, Chicago, shit is a little out of control, but we all hear stories about what Chicago style politics is all about.

I'd like to share a really bizzare story that you might have never heard of:
the Chicago syndicate wrote:
The FBI Confirms Rod Blagojevich Mafia Story

The FBI in Chicago was given information more than 20 years ago alleging that Rod Blagojevich had connections to an organized crime gambling ring.

That disclosure came on Thursday from a former top official of the FBI.

Outfit lawyer turned federal informant Robert Cooley told the I-Team that Rod Blagojevich booked illegal bets in the 1980's and paid protection money to the mob.

Cooley claimed he told FBI officials that Blagojevich used to be a mobbed-up bookie. On Thursday evening, the FBI agent who supervised Cooley's undercover work in the late 1980's confirms that federal officials were informed back then about Blagojevich's alleged bookmaking and mob payoffs.

In 1986, criminal defense lawyer Bob Cooley walked into the U.S. attorney's office in Chicago and offered to wear a wire in conversations with the hoodlums, corrupt city hall officials and crooked judges that he knew.

As part of Cooley's cooperation and to steer clear of criminal charges himself, he had to disclose all of the misconduct he knew about.

Some of what he reported to prosecutors and FBI involved Rod Blagojevich who was fresh from law school and working as an assistant cook county prosecutor.

"I reported, I observed Rod, the present governor who was running a gambling operation out in the western suburbs. He was paying street tax to the Mob out there," said Robert Cooley, federal Informant.

On Thursday, former FBI official Jim Wagner confirms that telling the I-Team that Cooley indeed informed the bureau about Blagojevich's alleged bookmaking business. But Mr. Wagner says in the 1980's, FBI agents had never heard of Blagojevich.

Wagner was Cooley's 'handler' for the FBI at the time, supervising his undercover that resulted in two dozen successful prosecutions for public corruption.

That wasn't the end of it.

When Blagojevich ran for governor, Cooley says he returned to the FBI hoping agents would pursue the allegations of outfit bookmaking. Wagner confirms that as well but says the statute of limitations had long passed for prosecuting Blagojevich on illegal gambling charges.

However, last week when federal prosecutors announced they had filed corruption charges against the governor, Al Patton, special agent in charge of the Internal Revenue Service, was on the podium.

As the feds examine Mr. Blagojevich's finances, one thing they will look for is unreported gambling income.

The governor's former chief of staff Chris Kelly will plead guilty next month to tax fraud for not declaring more than $1 million in winning sports wagers.

A few years ago when Robert Cooley reminded the FBI of his Blagojevich bookie information, Cooley also provided it to the ABC7 I-Team.

In attempting to verify the bookmaking allegations at the time I asked Governor Blagojevich whether he had ever been involved in taking betting action or paying a street tax to the mob. The governor denied it and said he didn't know Mr. Cooley.

This week, a spokesman for the governor declined to comment.
http://www.thechicagosyndicate.com/2008 ... a.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

We got 10 days 'til we are on our way.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Okay.. So now first things first.

Don't try smoking embalming fluid. It's what we called it because it was our way to describe how we couldn't move when we were wasted on it.

Kind of a trip to be alone in your head so deep in your thoughts 'eh? ;)

Anyhow that was a long, long, time ago.

About this time last year, I was helping my friend, one morning we were at the hospital for his cancer radiation and I happen to pick up the local paper and read about these two kids from down the road.

Seems these kids from a neighboring village down the road here had been handling distribution for the Mexican drug cartel in Chicago.

They had a whole lot of people being shook down and a whole lot more that makes the whole Silk Road thing look tame.
news sun wrote:
Chicago twins who snitched on 'El Chapo' to come out of hiding for sentencing-

They’ve been hidden in protective custody for more than six years.

Now the twins who risked their lives to snitch on Sinaloa Cartel kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman are finally due to show their faces in a Chicago courtroom.
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/3 ... sentencing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So these guys who just decided to flip and basically implicated a whole ton of shit during their trial implicating all sorts of criminal avenues along the way from stolen cars to money laundering and even doling out El Chapo himself, they still got 14 years.

Force and Bridges got how much?

And weren't they actually the ones who faked the murder and sent the drugs to the dude they supposedly killed in the first place?

Maybe that's why nothing ever came of that?

I mean how does one explain ??

well you see your honor these two fine officers of our law enforcement employ decided to send a kilo of cocaine to a guy and then pretended to kill the guy they sent the blow to then proceeded to put the screws to the dude who wrote the code for the marketplace that these other people in our employ were using to entrap people who otherwise would not have been buying over a couple billion dollars in drugs a year via an ecommerce meets mail order operation.

Mr.'Ulbricht needs to be taught a lesson and spend the rest of his life in prison because he's setting a bad example for other aspiring people who see the system is fucked.

Oh,'never mind that corruption in Chicago.

http://www.illinoisherald.com/corruption/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

O

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

:gadday:
Attachments
Sanders.jpg
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by well_lol_doh »

Hi guys,

Happy weekend to you all.

I saw this hasn't been posted here yet and thought it was vaguely interesting.

Carl Force IV's lawyer talks about Ulbricht's appeal and the fact that during his client's trial they raised the issue of mental health playing a factor in his actions vis a vis Silk Road thefts.

I've often thought that Ulbricht suffered a nervous breakdown in the final year that Silk Road was online, but that element has never been explored, and of course Gary Davis is using depression and (was it Aspergers?) as a reason for him not to be extradited from Ireland to the US.

Force being in hospital rather than prison is likely for his own protection a la kiddy fiddlers, surely?

Anyway here's a copy and paste of the quotes:
As Ross Ulbricht seeks a new trial, citing the actions of federal agents Carl Mark Force IV and Shaun Bridges, a lawyer close to the case does not see much hope for the convicted Silk Road administrator.

Ulbricht Appeal will Likely be Unsuccessful

Ivan bates, the lawyer for Carl Mark Force IV, does not believe the actions of his client during the Silk Road investigation means Ulbricht will be freed.

“I don’t really see the major implications for Ross Ulbricht,” he said. “It’s just one of those situations. I know how the government tends to do their cases, they build their evidence well. There was probably more evidence than what’s even known.” Bates sympathizes with Force, who he believes had too much on his plate during the course of the Silk Road investigation.

“One of the things I talked about in court is you see a man that has given so much for his country and his family,” he said. “One of the issues we have to understand is mental health issues are very real. Carl’s issues basically played such a major role in what happened to him.” The government knew about Force’s past, yet still put him in a very stressful situation.

“I feel the government also played a role in terms of not properly placing him in a position for him to be successful in terms of his mental health issues,” Bates said. “The criminal justice system looks the other way when it comes to mental health issues.” Force faced his own trial, and will serve six-and-a-half years in prison. In some ways, this was a relief.

“One of the things we’re happy about is their recommendation that Carl would go to a hospital on the federal side to deal with his mental issues so he can get those under control and move on with his family,” he said. “But, that was merely the recommendation of the court. You’d have to speak with the Bureau of Prisons to truly answer that.” According to Bates, Force was a remorseful individual.

“He was struggling with his own issues and it was very sad to me, because you could tell that he had been in a number of positions in his career that caused a great deal of stress and I wish they had paid more attention to him,” the lawyer said. “You don’t just forget these individuals when you put them in stressful situations, because you never know how it will affect their mental health.”
His lawyer sounds a bit out of touch with reality at the end there. Is he really saying all FBI agents shouldn't be put in stressful situations just in case it causes mental health issues? :confused:

Fuck that twat Force - he deserves a far bigger whack of time in prison than he received. He was put in a position of trust and betrayed it knowing fully the risks and he knowingly did all kinds of awful shit.

I loathe those who abuse their positions of power - and public trust - for financial gain. Bent cops, Federal agents, crooked politicians, etc. make my skin crawl and are far worse than those who are just straight up criminals.

Ditto Jared/cirrus. He knowingly administrated not one but two darkweb websites for at least 2 years - knowing full well that kids would be spiking OD's from the various class A drugs which he allowed the sale of. I wish Dratel had gone there with him when he was on the stand during Ulbricht's trial and said that he and the US government were equally responsible as Ulbricht for the deaths of the kids whose parents were dragged into court because they kept the site online for so long to maximise the amount of arrests. :evil: They could have shut down the site and then gone through it all and prosecuted with what they had, but no, they kept the site going for as long as they could with both SR1 and 2.

Scumbags.

They can't have their cake and eat it from a placing blame for a drug overdose from a Silk Road purchase on someone's shoulders point of view.

Honestly this entire trial makes me sick.

The US and what passes for justice there is a complete and utter farce. It's possibly not quite as bad as some third world countries, but it's getting there in terms of abuses of power and unfair trials.

How dare they put someone like Ross in prison FOR LIFE and yet the crooked agent investigating his case, stealing and even selling counter-intelligence secrets gets less than a decade. It's so disgusting. I think if Force got 6.5 years, Ulbricht should have been given no more than ten.

<rant over> :roll:
If men didn't have willies to wave the world would be a lot more sane place...

Zodiac
good karma
good karma

Post by Zodiac »

It's the FBI's fault he didn't tell them he was 'suffering'? My guess is he was depressed, after he was caught. Who wouldn't be? I mean, he seemed pretty motivated up until he was arrested :laugh: . He had a lot of plates spinning, and was probably only caught cos of greed (trying to sell the coins, wasn't it?). He should have sat on those coins. He obviously took his opsec advice from DPR. The evidence (logs) were destroyed after his trial, no? So many why's. I hope Clark has a good lawyer.

In stealing those coins Force put peoples lives at risk from DPR. I don't think I've seen anything concrete that relates to violence from DPR, but that's what the FBI were insinuating.

If he had hacked a legit company and stolen that money he surely would've got more time? This just seems so much worse. In the UK we have a thing called 'Theft Employee'. It carries a longer sentence than Theft, as it is theft from a position of trust. There's supposed to be noone more trustworthy than the police :roflmao: