Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Post by smokebreaks »

DD Ramone wrote:
smokebreaks wrote:It wasn't a Bentley so truth be told, I'm not impressed.

I didn't call him a thief, what I said was, he was a role model for enterprising theives and wannabe players.

Though if the shoe fits...

Yes, I don't deny, PoM was/is a great entertaining storyteller but the basis of fact escaped him, much like it does any of you who think Gypsy winning in court served him any benefit.

Again his ego didn't do him any favors and it didn't cost Mongoose anything beyond the time it took to clear Nikki's name from the company.
Oh yeah, such a big deal for a Brit to be driving a British car made in Britain.
Maybe Smokes would have liked it more if GN drove a car made in a 3rd world country by 'Exploited Labour'.

How do you come to the assumption that GN was a 'Role model for enterprising thieves and wanna-be players' unless you've been chug-a-luggin down the PoM koolaid?

PoM got Nikki to sign off as a director for GNLTD in 2007, not because the company had any substantial tax liability, (which it did not), but because PoM wanted to own the company outright. He then illegally forged GN's signature on the articles of the company, as if to say that GN had resigned. And plundered the seed stock to supply 420seeds.com until GN managed to take him to the High Court in London, where he won the case to get his company back.
How many times do we have to go over this?

He took Mongoose to court to get his company back, which did him no favors.

Now you've said he moved to the Philippines to escape the seed business.

Yet he got caught up because his former associate was posting a parcel to him that contained contraband seeds, that proves that what you're here claiming is either a bit disingenuous or a deliberate falsehood.

And just how many people do you think were selling their wares online before Gypsy made his splash after Marc Emery had done it first?

The whole Overgrow/Cannabis Culture and Emery's Vancouver bookstore were also role models for the enterprising thieves and wannabe players as well.

are you going to take issue with that now too? Because do you honestly think Reeferman wouldn't have gotten out of the white supremacist game and into the seed game had he not saw the potential for charging up the ass for the beans he was selling in High Times.

How about Rez or Chem?

That's what I meant, sorry if that confused you, you seemed not to be so slow on the uptake as say NinjaCloakd or is it Pharmagirl?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

Well, at that time, 8 years ago now, it meant alot to get the company back that he had founded, that PoM tried to rob him of obviously or he wouldn't have bothered.

Quite honestly...GN had good intentions. He was persecuted over cannabis when he was in his mid-20's and really thought that the best way to try and get the plant normalized and accepted for what it is, a useful non-toxic 'erb that has multiple positive uses, was to get it grown by as many home hobby horticulturalists as he could possibly encourage. It became his life's quest I suppose?

So he set about doing this first by collecting seeds from various breeders, then distributing them to any place that people wanted them.

He had to make a business out of it, because he had to buy the seeds from breeders that growers were asking for, and had to travel to meet new breeders, and find different varieties.
GN enjoyed what he did for years, and thought that he was doing some good, in his own way.

Then I guess that you are right to mention 'Enterprising Thieves and wanna-be Players', because GN became a target for the like, because he wasn't one of them.

Yeah, in the end he was snitched on by those that had profited from him, doing what he did, set-up so that a couple of breeders could cop a good plea bargain. That's the way it is.
All his charges are conspiracy based, he wasn't sending or receiving anything himself.

I'm sure that if you knew him as I do you'd see it from a different perspective. I do feel sad for the old chap, he's got young kids to raise, I just hope GN and his wife get to raise them.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

@DD Ramone:

Weren't you the one who said that the name "Gypsy Nirvana"' was the name of his Ex's Tattoo Shop and Massage Parlor?

Because if so that would seem that he, GN didn't actually create the company so much as he nicked the nym.

Which would suggest ICMAG LTD, and all the stuff in the A'dam store was property of them both, or are you going to tell me no?

Because the only way that papers filed with the companies house which listed the Director of ICMag and its legal secretary, could have been legit is if It was all his free and clear, without Nikki.

And that certainly didn't look to be the case.

Typically when businesses are bought and sold, a document of transfer is produced by the buyer that releases the former owner from any rights to the property transferred.

I'm hopeful that Gypsy gets his day in court in the UK and can get to raise his kids with his wife in whatever location they would like, free from undue persecution but that won't change my opinion that Mr. Clean is kind of a dick.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Well golly...

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/thr ... st-1109040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PharmaGirl
Farmer

hmmmn, I think he might be referring to me, he's having a lil bit of trouble staying on topic now that he thinks the topic is HIMSELF. :D

I'm not hiding or pretending to be someone else 'cause I'm nobody special.

If I seem familiar to you it's because I posted in your 'What Happened to me at ICMAG' thread on myplanetganja.com in June 2010 - I was ninjacloakd over there then. :)

..... that's why I say it looks like nothing has changed. LOL
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

jgaf wrote: I'm have been wondering what relation Pharmagirl has to any of this ever since ninjacloakd started to post (a simple google is all it takes to unearth this info).
I've made no secret of any of my handles - Paradise Lost --> PharmaGirl --> ninjacloakd, but if you look closely the signature has always been the same:

~Trolling for Truth~
:mutley2:

Also, I don't really care but you seem to know your way around, so what's your real handle mr. 1 post? :whistle:

..... and speaking of simple Google searches and character and all that, don't you find it strange that smokes has failed to address the DG thing and the fact he seemed to be aware of the real, harmless contents of those binders when PoM was terrorizing the pot world saying they contained names/addys of EVERYONE?

He sure is on a role today but if he thinks he's gonna 'scare' me by 'outing' a former handle I'm proud of, that's not gonna happen. :smoke:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/search/5120996/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How about that one?

Love this post:

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/thr ... st-1314610" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PharmaGrrrl wrote:
.... and no regrets either, mwhaha! I sure hope Rezzie doesn't have any regrets, 'cause I know I didn't have any when I wrote letters to his mother/sister/cousins explaining the situation with links to Rezzies ICMag handle and forum.;)

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

smokebreaks wrote:..... kind of a dick.
NO! the cat doesn't have my tongue but I'm sure you'd like to rip it outa my throat right about now!!! :roflmao:

.... but since I have your undivided attention, how about that DutchGrown outing, it's the first time anyone has outed DG and Lord knows there have been plenty of opportunities and temptations since the chem/rez/GN thing went down.

How come everyone else was able to resist but you felt the need to throw her under the bus? :frown:

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

I's soooo scared, I sure hope he doesn't find my PharmaGirl posts over at Mr. Nice forum. lol :mutley2: :p

..... nice attempt at deflection smokes but the 'issues' aren't gonna go away so what's your defense gonna be - did you or did you not out DG? :smooch:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

See post above.