Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

Roots wrote:DD Ramone are you that pud that went by the name Teflon?
No I'm not Roots, but I used to know Teflon, who was Bonguru's main buddy many years ago in the Dam.

I've been around since WeedBase, before OG, and seen this whole comic/tragic canna-opera develop over the years, so I pretty much know what I'm talking about.

Oh it's good to see Sport's show up and set the record straight concerning Subby.
Hey Sport's!
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

AGD
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

I don't think, that Teflon would be trying to "put the record straight" for GN, esp. after GN did that evil claw on Teflon.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

AGD wrote:
I don't think, that Teflon would be trying to "put the record straight" for GN, esp. after GN did that evil claw on Teflon.
Correct, definitely not one of GN's best acting efforts, apparently the 4th take of that scene was better than the 1st, which was leaked to PoM, and we've all seen what he did with it.

What gives this away is GN saying 'CUT' at the end of the scene.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

DD Ramone wrote: Quite obviously to me there has been far too much subversive and un-true vacuous vitriole spread around about this character on this here Internet, particularly upon this site, going back many years,...
Gypsy's problems with the 'bad press' originated at CannabisWorld (mostly Canadian and USA posters) and were based on his perceived rivalry with Heaven's Stairway/RC.

CannabisWorld is where the Subcool STORY played out.
DD Ramone wrote: Since this site is called 'My Planet Ganja', you might have thought that GN would get a little respect since his aledged crimes are to do with MJ/Cannabis and not poisons/Heroine/Crack/Crank etc. Seems like I'm wrong in that supposition.
Gypsy's problem on MPG is that he's not a 'furry, lovable sociopath' telling entertaining STORIES.

An awful lot of MPG folks have never been able to adjust to the FACT that PoM LOST the GN war he started for personal gain.

Everyone wants 'someone to believe in' and on MPG that someone is PoM. :facepalm: :mutley2:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Bullshit.

Gypsy's ego was his own worst fucking enemy and thought himself to be the pinnacle of the industry, but he's no Arjan.

Truth is the people of MPG aren't fanboys for shysters.

How many bought his international cannagraphic magazine subscription only to find that 2 issues was all it ever amounted to?

Others saw his extravagance and flamboyance as traits befitting a showman with absolutely no substance.

Gypsy became commonly known as a huckster. His two bit shtick was comedic thou ultimately a true disappointment when the extent of his depravity was made known by and to others in the industry.

His only concern was about his bottom line.

Changing his legal name to that of the company so that he could siphon funds from the orders and then transfer the assets of the company (Start with his pilfering ICMag from Gypsy Nirvana LTD, to ICMag LTD) that which was an established legal partnership between himself and his ex, Nikki, prior to PoM's shenanigans, showed the world just how much of an unscrupulous fuck that bastard could be.

Sometimes breakups can be messy, but that doesn't mean you can just fuck your business partner by taking the assets of one venture and setting up shop with a different partner in a different local.

Any talk about respect for what he's done for Cannabis is a load of guano.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

^^^^^ PoM lost, get over it already! :roflmao: :toker1:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

And just what happened to Dutchgrown anyhow?

Last I knew she too got fucked over by Gypsy because either she couldn't or wouldn't have his children?

Or was it that she found out he was already making a family in Manilla without her?

Besides her new venture, the essential botanical aroma therapy oils company, funny we can't seem to find anything newsworthy about her involvement in connection with the Chem and Rez debacle that set up Gypsy.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

ninjacloakd wrote:^^^^^ PoM lost, get over it already! :roflmao: :toker1:
Lol... Did he lose? Or did he manage to get Nikki off the hook for the obligations owed to Her Majesty's Revenue Collectors?

Hows that song go? Something about knowing when to hold 'em, and knowing when to fold 'em?

He played Gypsy like a stradivarius

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

smokebreaks wrote:And just what happened to Dutchgrown anyhow?

Last I knew she too got fucked over by Gypsy because either she couldn't or wouldn't have his children?

Or was it that she found out he was already making a family in Manilla without her?
Gypsy moved to SE Asia to escape the seed biz and start something new, DG visited a couple of times but stated online that she hated the place and hated having to go there.

Gypsy moved on, doing what men tend to do. :facepalm: :wink:
smokebreaks wrote:And just what happened to Dutchgrown anyhow?

Besides her new venture, the essential botanical aroma therapy oils company, funny we can't seem to find anything newsworthy about her involvement in connection with the Chem and Rez debacle that set up Gypsy.
At the time of the Chemdog arrest, I heard from a well-connected Western Massachusetts insider that rezdog was also nabbed but DG narrowly escaped getting busted.

During that Chem/rez takedown period, DG stopped posting at her ICMag forum for abt 3 days and then resumed posting regularly but stated her health wasn't good and over the next 2 yrs. gradually eased herself out.

Until recently her posts were all there.

...... and thanks to the big pile of $$$$ she made selling her seeds (Gypsy set this up for her) on his sites she was able to pick herself up and move on to something new and legal! :tup:

................ but lets get back to Nikki, how come she never, ever, not even once came online to verify PoM's STORY that Gypsy screwed her over? :wink:

After all, that was the supposed justification for all of PoM's actions, right????

...... and he promised she would soon post online to back him up. :smoke:

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

smokebreaks wrote:
He played Gypsy like a stradivarius
PoM lost the court case badly and slunk off into the night like the little weazle he is! :laugh:

....... if he had won in any sense of the word he would have returned to PlanetGanja, gloated over his victory and finished the STORY!

But that never happened now did it? :whistle: :smoke: