Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

Jesús Malverde wrote:
For those who weren't around back then, that's a shot PoM posted ten plus years ago purported to be the files he had amassed containing the meticulously gathered and collated.......
..... AND alla the names/addresses of the 'breeders' selling seeds to Gypsy! :emp:

PoM had everyone going, for awhile.

..... BUT there's no denying, he's still a GREAT storyteller! :rollitiup: :smoke:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Do you not understand that there are real life consequences for many people involved in this mess and doing the work for LEO by archiving PoM's historical posts makes you look like a fucking narc?

Or a gossipy old wash woman who has nothing better to do than shove their nose in other people's business?

I don't have any desire to play games any more.

The lid is off and has been for quite awhile if you cared to look beyond your raging hardon for PoM's soon to be bleeding asshole.

I'm not a cartographer so I'm not going to draw you a road map.

I will say this, I've never been more disappointed.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

smokebreaks wrote:Do you not understand that there are real life consequences for many people involved in this mess .
~s~ ???? :confused: :whistle:

...... sure hope not 'cause you know PoM's gonna squeal just like Ross did. :evil:

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

From the press release:

CLARK, who went by the online nicknames “Variety Jones,” “VJ,” “Cimon,” and “Plural of Mongoose,” was described by Ulbricht as a trusted “mentor,” who regularly advised him on the management of the Silk Road enterprise. Among other things, CLARK counseled Ulbricht on the improvement and expansion of Silk Road’s technical infrastructure, including helping Ulbricht hire and manage a computer programmer to assist with these projects. CLARK also helped Ulbricht develop and enforce the rules governing how Silk Road vendors and users could do business on the site, which were designed to maximize the commissions that Ulbricht received from Silk Road sales. CLARK further advised Ulbricht on how to conceal his involvement in, and hide his profits from, the operation of Silk Road, including helping Ulbricht devise cover stories to tell others and make plans to obtain foreign citizenship and offshore bank accounts. Finally, CLARK also advised Ulbricht on tactics to thwart efforts by law enforcement to investigate Silk Road. In that vein, CLARK repeatedly advocated the use of intimidation and violence to keep members of the Silk Road support staff from cooperating with law enforcement. In one such conversation, in which CLARK and Ulbricht discussed “track[ing] down” a certain Silk Road employee to ensure that he had not gone “[o]ff the rails,” CLARK commented, “[D]ude, we’re criminal drug dealers – what line shouldn’t we cross?”

Mal
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: BrownCoat

Post by Mal »

That criminal complaint: http://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/file/797251/download

Now there's some entertainment.

The evidence against the PoM / mongoose? Basically wet tissue paper and unicorn farts.

They are basing everything on evidence found on Ross Ulbright's computer and "CW-1" aka Smedley's "save my own ass testimony by telling the feds whatever they want to hear".

All those files on Ross's laptop are not, and cannot be considered proof of anything against PoM. Unless of course the DOJ is using the North Korean standards of evidence.

So it boils down to hearsay and snitches. Not a promising start for the DOJ unless they have a solid kangaroo-suited judge who just wants to hang 'em and say fuck proof of guilt.

CW-1 aka Smedley's testimony ought to be quite entertaining. Given he has sworn that PoM has also been Gypsy Nirvana online.... That one will be fun to watch.

Proof seems to be mighty thin on the ground. Mighty thin indeed.
True union is a process of consent, not of conquest.

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

make no mistake, PoM's gonna fry. :facepalm: :frown: :bigcry:

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

Mal wrote:....

CW-1 aka Smedley's testimony ought to be quite entertaining. Given he has sworn that PoM has also been Gypsy Nirvana online.... That one will be fun to watch.

Proof seems to be mighty thin on the ground. Mighty thin indeed.
That lil 'embellishment' :mutley2: may have come from PoM himself and his brief time during the GN takeover!

From the Motherboard article:
"Alford stated he found that Clark was listed on the corporate filing for a UK based company called “Gypsy Nirvana Limited.” Clark was the director of that company, according to the record. Alford then points to a chat log found on Ulbricht's computer with Cimon stating that he had created this company."

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

smokebreaks wrote:Do you not understand that there are real life consequences for many people involved in this mess and doing the work for LEO by archiving PoM's historical posts makes you look like a fucking narc?

Or a gossipy old wash woman who has nothing better to do than shove their nose in other people's business?

I don't have any desire to play games any more.

The lid is off and has been for quite awhile if you cared to look beyond your raging hardon for PoM's soon to be bleeding asshole.

I'm not a cartographer so I'm not going to draw you a road map.

I will say this, I've never been more disappointed.
I just meant that the whole course of events has taken a more or less probable course since PoM began telling his story here. There were very few surprises sprung from that point on. It wasn't a comment intended in any way to negate the gravity of PoM's predicament. Frankly I had hoped PoM would somehow definitively ID "Diamond" and add that new aspect to the already large investigative misconduct pile or something similar, so that some real good could have come of it. If yet another dirty investigator had been uncovered it would have rocked the whole chain of cases flowing from the SR takedown.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

None of those in the government agencies employment seems to have a fucking clue, as evidenced right here:

http://antilop.cc/sr/files/2015_04_16_U ... ibit_3.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They were/are fishing and looking to scapegoat the people involved for their stupidity.

Like how they redact this guys personal information in one spot but then don't in others?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Plural of Mongoose
Tank Aficionado
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Tank Aficianado
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Plural of Mongoose »

Just a quick note on a "Ruby-phone". (don't ask)

Well, so far, this is fun.

Like the guy falling off of the Empire State Building, when asked at the 50th floor how it was going? Responded "So far, so good". And I have to say the same.

For obvious reasons, I may be a bit slow to answer PMs for a while. Please be patient, and rest assured, the TLAs know what's in them before I do.

Note that Mr. Serrin Turner has yet to respond to my emails as of checking just now. Even with everything unsealed and everything. Though *this* may be his government goon illiterate response, eh? Naturally they wait for the "King's Birthday" to make a move. Makes for a long weekend doing nothing much.

@Mal, I might have wished you hadn't posted that. Yet, I have to ask, will you act as my literary agent? Standard rates, I'll be in touch.

@Sporty, I hope you had someone help you with the big words. Or maybe you took your time sounding them out carefully.

@Smokes, Thanks, eh.

Until next time, eh? <closes Ruby-phone and puts it back in the bag>
The last fucking thing you want is my undivided attention...