Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Shazaam
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Hand in the Shadow

Post by Shazaam »

Now just a damned minute.

You just started yer story and fuck off without no endings? The ladies must love you...

You always post shit like that. How the everloving CHRIST aren't you in the pokey now. Answer me that.

:bonghitter:

Shazaam!

FreeRoss2015
needs karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by FreeRoss2015 »

I honestly made this account to just fuck with you. I didn't even keep up with the trial for the most part, unless there was a post on /r/dnm or the hub that caught my eye.

How the fuck have you stayed out of jail? You're apparently some big architect for SR. If they can find a goddamn hidden service, I'm sure they can find someone behind a clearnet server and a YouTube channel. I think they don't care about it because the case is over, whatever, right? Maybe. I don't know.

I don't think you're the big architect for it and never have, I think you said some inspirational words that Ross liked and he looked up to you. You were his daddy figure in a sense.

The Silk Road trial wasn't as crazy as the media wanted it to be and they made you out to be some computer genius god who knows how to hide from the feds while still having active accounts, just to raise eyebrows and get people interested in a story that was over when Ross was sentenced.

How do you like darknet markets now, ever hang out on /r/darknetmarkets or any forum for that matter relating to the subject? Or did you just leave it all behind to masturbate to the thought of being one step ahead of everyone else, no fuck that, on a entirely different set of stairs?

I wont lie, my heart is raising right now, and being high makes me even better knowing fucking VARIETY FUCKING JONES will read this. I don't know if you've seen Zombieland and they meet up with Bill Murray, but if you have, image that scene when Woody Harrison freaks out and goes BILL FUCKING MURRAY.

I know people wont agree with my excited, especially sporting this FreeRoss name but whateva.

Plural of Mongoose
Tank Aficionado
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Tank Aficianado
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Plural of Mongoose »

Edit @ FreeRoss2015

Dude, so glad to see you here man, hope you have a good time. Thanks for the kind words.

Speaking of misconceptions, a few folks seem to think I have something to do with varietyjones.com. Nope, now that's just someone fucking about for the sheer joy of fucking about, I'm thinking. I looked at it once about a week ago when I found out about it, and yeah, it made me giggle. Someones got panache, eh.

[/Edit]
----------------------------------------

Hey, WTF!

I can't give karma?

What's the story with that, minimum post count or what?

Anyone?

Anyone?

:emp:

Bueller?

@Moustache - glad to see ya' made it, grab a seat at the bar on the end, by the hot bartender. Her names Smotty.
Last edited by Plural of Mongoose on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The last fucking thing you want is my undivided attention...

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Smotty don't come around here no more.

The closest thing we got is Earl in drag.

:fubird:
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by well_lol_doh »

Plural of Mongoose wrote:Hey, WTF!

I can't give karma?

****SNIP****
Right. Let's cut to the chase so you don't spend your last hours of freedom on the inter-fucking-net talking to a load of webmongs you don't even know and who only give the vaguest toss about you out of passing boredom.

Questions:

1. What's going on in NYC? Are you copping less time in return for a guilty plea? I don't see any indictement...yet. Presumably your docket on PACER is sealed at the moment?...

2. Presumably you're not going to say anything we don't already know. If you are planning to then please go ahead and say it.

3. I always thought you and St. Exo were one and the same but Moustache has told me otherwise. Do you know him? Where the fuck is he?

4. Anything else?

Have a nice flight. I hear New York in the Fall is quite lovely. Do send our best to Mr. Ulbricht.

:popcorn: :lurk:

*Edit: Spelling
Last edited by well_lol_doh on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If men didn't have willies to wave the world would be a lot more sane place...

robertboucherjr37
needs karma

Post by robertboucherjr37 »

Speaking of misconceptions, a few folks seem to think I have something to do with varietyjones.com. Nope, now that's just someone fucking about for the sheer joy of fucking about, I'm thinking. I looked at it once about a week ago when I found out about it, and yeah, it made me giggle. Someones got panache, eh.
Riiiiight. You can't click-bait us!

Seriously though, you were involved with Atlantis Market as well? If you don't have anything to do with the site, can you at least elaborate on that blue wolf? Is it just coincidence?

FreeRoss2015
needs karma

Post by FreeRoss2015 »

I had a suspicion* it wasn't yours, when I saw a post about your email being hacked, I, being the crazy elite hacker that I am, googled the email and found the site. Made a post saying it probably wasn't yours but odd nonetheless.

Thanks for the reply, this is awesome as fuck.

The way you talk about NYC makes it sound like you're going to behind bars before too long, and I hope you're not, but if that's the case, why aren't you running? I'd be in North Korea right now getting my Karl Marx on and learning how to not eat for 3 days at a time. Tape up my eyes and talk liek dees.

So got any filthy, nasty dirt about anything you've been keeping a secret about the subject we're all here for? lol
Last edited by FreeRoss2015 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plural of Mongoose
Tank Aficionado
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Tank Aficianado
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Plural of Mongoose »

smokebreaks wrote:Smotty don't come around here no more.

The closest thing we got is Earl in drag.

:fubird:
Well, crap.

Do me a favor, don't tell Moustache, and dim the lights in that corner. And slip Earl a few Pina Colada's. Put 'em on Gads tab :smoke:

<snickers>

@well_lol_doh

I'm pretty fucking far from my last hours of freedom on the inter-fucking-net there sport.

The beauty of getting older is you can wear silly hats in public, and you don't have to cut to the chase if you'd much rather meander over in the general vicinity of the chase, kinda sidle up beside it, and generally take your sweet fucking time. It's a really kinda cool freedom.

Oh, and hey, welcome to the forums, eh. Always nice to see new faces.

@ FreeRoss2015

I'm heading to NY under my own volition. I'm not running because I'm old, and a brisk stroll is pretty much my limit nowadays. :smoke:
The last fucking thing you want is my undivided attention...

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma

Post by well_lol_doh »

FreeRoss2015 wrote:
So got any filthy, nasty dirt about anything you've been keeping a secret about the subject we're all here for? lol
Yes. This is what we're all after really.

I'm fucking tired though so will check back tomorrow.

Laters all.

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma

Post by well_lol_doh »

Plural of Mongoose wrote:
@well_lol_doh

I'm pretty fucking far from my last hours of freedom on the inter-fucking-net there sport.

I'm heading to NY under my own volition. I'm not running because I'm old, and a brisk stroll is pretty much my limit nowadays. :smoke:
Ah OK soz, I was under the impression you were being extradited. But if you're going to cross some legal Ts and dot some Is then good for you. :innocent:

Bed for me. Have fun. :toker1: