Variety Jones in the news.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Roots

Post by Roots »

I don't have other handles anymore......never really did, I just took the credit for other people's work.

Gadabout

Post by Gadabout »

Cowboy Bob, sure I remember you.
Roots wrote:I don't have other handles anymore......never really did, I just took the credit for other people's work.
~j you old bastard good to see you. Modesty isn't trait I've seen used by you in the past... I'm not fooled. :loony:

Dick Cheese
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: chongo miqeuma mi nalgas

Post by Dick Cheese »

I'm not Bobbles the Cowboy (that I never saw a single successful grow from (always the grasshoppers, or something)).
Gave him a shitload of my landrace Columbian beans (that he actually named Farmers Choice for me) and told him to just toss them on the ground and smush them under with his foot.....and NEVER give them nutes.
He FUBAR'd that pretty quick.

I'm that other guy, the one that would always call out a liar or a braggadocchio (sp?) like Uncle Ben (loved to pick on that ignorant ass).

This nick kinda stuck when Breeder Steve seemed to find it overly amusing.
It honestly seemed he had trouble typing when he was trying to be humble about his website not working correctly :grin:

That mighta been on OG and not CW ?
Feck, long term memory....short term memory....2 minutes ago ?

Roots

Post by Roots »

A few years back (2012-13) I made a facebook troll handle that trolled pretty much everyone in my county, from the GOBs that think they run things to the local rap groups....That handle became a household name in my county, loved by some hated by others..... I lived in this county close to 40 years and pretty much know stuff on everyone, it was great, people fighting in bars over post I made, everyone but me being accused....I made a few mistakes with the handle and gave it up when the school board spent 15 minutes talking about it at a meeting, they were on my trail (before that it was brought up at a council meeting).....When you don't have loaded guns in your house and your trolling has made it so that you do, it's time to give it up.

Now I have an anonymous facebook handle, I don't troll with it and the name makes it obvious that it's fake...I pretty much just speak my mind with the handle, I don't change my writing style and I'm pretty sure lots of friends know it's me, if I ever do get outed I probably won't get shot over this one.

Trolling people at sites like this is only fun if it has lots of traffic plus I honestly think I just out grew it......I think Smokes could confirm I havn't been trolling here....What sucks is I want to talk about growing at ICmag and they still get my handles before I even get a post off, still banning me more than five years after I made a post there.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1744 times

Post by Lrus007 »

long ago i was given some *farmers choice seeds
was pretty good. i still grow one.
so i will stab at a old handle name dogsnob.
if so thanks again, hope all is well.
Lrus007
ps.. never did find real old thai it's extinct sadly...
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Dick Cheese
good karma
good karma

Post by Dick Cheese »

Cool Lrus, glad you're liking my old school beans (from 1978 to be exact).
I gave them out to quite a few people and I know OLU crossed them (the bastard, should have kept the strain clean).
Marigyp grew a bunch of it and really liked it, Tennesee Jed, Agent Smith.....buncha others.

It really has a nice grapefruit taste with a real uppy buzz.
If you over ripen the plant and cure it out for about 6 months it will have a pretty similar taste to an old thai....might help in your cravings.

Oh, and no, not Dogslob....snob ?

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

question!

do the owners of these servers have access to all the PM's that were undeleted in members accounts when they were yanked?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1744 times

Post by Lrus007 »

ya still growing one of them. no thai taste after a long cure.
but does taste of the old clumbo . funny thing i am growing
one now just to dry outside when done so it will be gold.
there are 2 photo's of the little duffer in a 1 gal pot.
Lrus007
Attachments
DSCN1894.JPG
DSCN1892.JPG
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Roots

Post by Roots »

What is a Thai taste?...I'm still in my 30's so I only was a smoker of old school seeds for about 5 years before everything I smoke became commercialized strains.

Dick Cheese
good karma
good karma

Post by Dick Cheese »

Not sure what you have there Lrus, maybe one of OLUs crosses ?

This is a farmers choice (not running it right now so had to dig in the photo archive).
Attachments
DSC02576.JPG