Where is GUEST & Smurfs, The DWSC Representive(s)?

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
5x5
some karma
some karma

Post by 5x5 »

Gee fellas, this is all that is left of the lovefest?

B Mcgee...I just read your comment here. You and I have never met anytime, anywhere anyday. We have never had any personal interaction at any time. Let's just get that straight before anyone even thinks that I meet anyone from the internet for anything at anytime. I mean really...I may be stupid but I'm not dumb.

Hax, I see you are still posting up "whois" blocks. Isn't that exactly what Gad was complaining about? In fact, I just read a post about baghdillian here and in that thread you posted up a whois domain registration info. What gives with that effort? I mean hey really...if you want to keep the sparks flying...cuz we all know time reveals all truth. Let's take another look..<^> but me, I'd rather just keep on keeping on.

Y'all take care. We sure are having lots O fun in the sun. You fellas enjoy that computer tan. :-)

Plural of Mongoose™
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: palimpsest*

Post by Plural of Mongoose™ »

:roll:
...the last fucking thing you want is my undivided attention™

BOSTONBUD
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by BOSTONBUD »

hey 5 x5 hows business ? :roflmao: :bannana: :fubird:
Seek not to be better than someone else, seek only to be better than thy former self.

5x5
some karma
some karma

Post by 5x5 »

Business is doing great buddy. How you been? Did you ever get that book you won?

earth

Post by earth »

5x5 wrote:Business is doing great buddy. How you been? Did you ever get that book you won?
:bonghitter:

Good to see you 5x5 and hope all is well, got this little bleep in ov.er at the DWSC help desk at CW, ..to keep all the chumps here happy(without mentioning any names)!
GUEST wrote:A brand new strain ready to be released. Four years in the making. It's been a fun project and a lot of work to stabilize. It's a face ripping sweetie!
Can't wait to run some, so keep us posted!

:toker1:

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Loony. :wave:

Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Antique Hippie »

"
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 01:44 PM
AugustWest has left a great legacy
Turnip Head

Devil's Weed Seed Company
a friend of mine ordered some seeds from the doc and as freebies he received 2 strains from "Devil's Weed Seed Company"
"Preists Hammer" and "George Jung"
anyone have any info on these? They aren't in the breeder's list on the doc's site. The only info i found so far is pretty vague
http://www.hg420.com/showthread.php?t=27302" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanx for any help..

peace

past grow journals 1 2 3 4

QWISO Tutorial

Fertilizing Wisely

Stress Free Transplanting"

Pretty vague indeed!!! Checkout the hg420 link...maybe found JF. :roflmao: :roflmao:

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

Post by nobodyknew »

Definitely loony.............. :fubird:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P

earth

Post by earth »

nobodyknew wrote:Come on AH - he was totally offensive and enjoying it.......
We all read it - most of us anyway - cept maybe earth and possibly yourself.......
You're not seriously trying to defend that worthless sack of shit are you?
Offensive, comes in many shapes and forms, all of which, you we all here, who can read, should know, you know, all to well, ..don't we, don't we all?

All of us, and even I(noticed the inclusion), am not incapable of being offensive, as we question anyone who ever denies, being offensive, GAd included, as do we not all recall that, who ready it and noticed it, or are some of us trying to say, it was only guest who was, as not sure what worthless sack of shit you are talking about needing defending nobodyknows or knew, unless it is you....as you for sure can be offensive, in more ways than I have even noticed guest and for that matter, even Gad has and had his moments, like his penn and teller for his news source....

:bong3:

sockme

Post by sockme »

^^^ Fuck Earth!