mpgAdmin
MPG Founder
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Not Who you Think

oops

Post by mpgAdmin »

i did it again.

salon emails, i am sure are hitting the inboxes of the many... just call it an early xmas card or something. and, hopefully this is the last time that i will need to do this.

btw.

i was messing with the site features in the menu today. does it work better for the fat fingers and tight spaces? the other menu items aren't included because i am trying for an over all solution once rather than having to change a million things a million times. slight exaggeration but um. no, not really.

beta testing for the new features will commence shortly... and those of you interested should start pm'ing me to get on the list. i need people who can spend a few minutes over a couple of days to develop a debate over a couple of days, and others to rate the arguments. as well as some general nosing around. like in two hours or so.

qualifications for debater testers is simple. it is a pro-con type of set up, which could also be your side against their side i would think, and you get five posts over say your view point on the subject against one other debater... over let's say, a two day period. max 1000 words per post. any subject ok tho we do reserve the right to remove um... anything we want really and at this time are interested in at least three events, no more than five in this period, with two users who are able to complete a full debate to test the limits of the mod. but if you stay in the realm of the tou and um... don't act like an ass i guess, it will be as usual pretty much open.

raters judge u on several different options.

there are about 30-35 questions i have for quizzes, again, give me two hours and y'all can wait make that three or four hours, or maybe a day to get them all uploaded again cuz i just destroyed the last install.... but thats all good cuz i got rid of the former installation of mods that were um... useless a titless milk cows and were throwing errors. and i only had five questions uploaded to the second quiz mod...
anyone who wants to contribute quizz questions to that should pm me till the moderator/editors are worked out for the new sections.

also

if anyone wants to contribute to a wiki, i could set that up. but unless there is some interest i can't do it myself. u know?

thank you for your patience
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
― Bob Marley

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

oops

Post by deran »

(none)myplanetganja.com404