salon email notifications

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Sun »

I think he got beat with a silver hammer and they tryed to cover it up by running him over and make it look like an accident.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

fwiw - input is always welcome. sometimes i even listen

Post by Intrinsic »

Notice I called ‘em adz not ads. Using the programmers affectionate term for extraneous info in the code. Not real revenue advertisement, after all I did check their vectors very first time I saw ‘em.
mpgAdmin wrote: i am sorry that you weren't amused, we will have to see what we can do about that. do we need to change the how to instruction for newbs? and multiple files graphical formatting on what pages? the gallery or the forums? are you talking about the gallery interface or when you are attaching while posting? i am seeing a dark green on light green here when attaching. and i am ashamed to say that i have never even posted one directly from (or is it in) the gallery and i haven't done much browsing there either... and now i am reminded that i will probably need to think about linking the joomla to it as well.

ain't no rest for the wicked...
are you talking about the gallery interface or when you are attaching while posting?
Gallary/upload file/multiple files

Screen shot showing how hard it is to read “Browse” and “Upload Queue”.
Clipboard02.JPG
Aesthetics, nitpicking, just feedback from a user. It works well, not to overshadow function over form.

Edit: also notice the “upload file in the title bar is cropped.
I’m using Oprea12 Portable.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

say
i just noticed
inadversantly

that png files now load
no more using paint to convert em!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

mpgAdmin
MPG Founder
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Not Who you Think

fwiw - input is always welcome. sometimes i even listen

Post by mpgAdmin »

Intrinsic wrote:Notice I called ‘em adz not ads. Using the programmers affectionate term for extraneous info in the code. Not real revenue advertisement, after all I did check their vectors very first time I saw ‘em.
mpgAdmin wrote: i am sorry that you weren't amused, we will have to see what we can do about that. do we need to change the how to instruction for newbs? and multiple files graphical formatting on what pages? the gallery or the forums? are you talking about the gallery interface or when you are attaching while posting? i am seeing a dark green on light green here when attaching. and i am ashamed to say that i have never even posted one directly from (or is it in) the gallery and i haven't done much browsing there either... and now i am reminded that i will probably need to think about linking the joomla to it as well.

ain't no rest for the wicked...
are you talking about the gallery interface or when you are attaching while posting?
Gallary/upload file/multiple files

Screen shot showing how hard it is to read “Browse” and “Upload Queue”.
Clipboard02.JPG
Aesthetics, nitpicking, just feedback from a user. It works well, not to overshadow function over form.

Edit: also notice the “upload file in the title bar is cropped.
I’m using Oprea12 Portable.
its on my list now. the coppermine and its theme were way behind on updates, and that is the result that you are seeing. as was phpbb the arcade and some other mods. currently, i'm working on themes and presently i will hopefully work out those details. unfortunately i think that a lot of the theme's and software that we are working with here thus far, are not, um... cross device, let alone browser friendly i guess you'd say. i'm trying to change it, but to be honest, to change it i have to do an awful lot of re-writing of the theme and other code. which i'm in process of doing, and i'm not going to give any promises of when i will be done but i am trying to co-ordinate the areas so that they are all able to accommodate different devises as well as they do the big screen.
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
― Bob Marley

mpgAdmin
MPG Founder
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by mpgAdmin »

bentech wrote:say
i just noticed
inadversantly

that png files now load
no more using paint to convert em!

yup. :D
― Bob Marley

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Looks to me like your doing a fine job Topa, keep up the good work..............

mpgAdmin
MPG Founder
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by mpgAdmin »

thanks oj long time no see. hope things are well in your world
― Bob Marley