Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Site Maintenance, Private Messaging Purge

Post by anu »

Essene Technique of the Great Gratitude
Olivier Manitara

http://www.essenespirit.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the keys of respect, and therefore of inner happiness and enlightenment, is to learn to be grateful and to say thank you with gratitude and right understanding. You will certainly tell me that sometimes there is really nothing to say thank you for, and that it cultivates a naive, passive, and weak attitude. In truth, gratitude is everything except weakness. It opens the door to a higher knowledge and science. An act which comes from gratitude is always beneficial and beautiful. Not knowing how to say thank you is absolutely not a strength; it is a weakness. One who is a prisoner of discontent is plunged into negative states of mind which steal his force and energy from him.

The phrase "thank you" is not merely a polite convention; it is above all a truly magical phrase, a sacred incantation, a powerful mantra which was transmitted to all peoples by the greatest spiritual teachers and their enlightened students. Yes, many customs of life that we practice unconsciously were originally instituted by beings of light who wanted to help humanity. The phrase "thank you" has the power to open the consciousness and to awaken into true wealth. Those who know to say thank you when they are plunged into trials prove their inner value and connection with the higher consciousness. Such a thank you should come from a clear consciousness and a perfect knowledge of the laws of life. Then, it possesses the alchemical power to transform situations and states of mind.

Correctly pronounced, it has also the virtue of purifying the terrestrial soul and the relationships among beings. To say thank you to someone is to purify the atmosphere between you and this person. It sometimes clears up karmic links and difficult situations. "Thank you" has a liberating power; it makes detachment, letting go, and pardon possible. It can become a true blessing for oneself and others; it can be a bulwark against dark forces which often want to interfere in our lives in order to slyly perturb, complicate, and destroy everything. A solid foundation--on which it becomes possible to build a useful, harmonious, rich, and conscious life--can also be established in the psychological life through gratitude.

The virtues of gratitude are too numerous to describe them all; it is simplest to know them from experience by putting gratitude into practice. Indeed, we need a new perception of the world, much more spiritual and subtle. It is in the invisible world that "thank you" takes on all its dimensions. Of course, if we live without spirituality, without consciousness, if we turn our backs on the invisible world, then I admit that "thank you" can become a weakness: for a brute, to say thank you is to die. But I think we haven't come to that yet.

For those who are aware of their spirituality, and therefore of the subtle part of their beings and of life, to say thank you is to increase the intensity of life. Discontent narrows life, whereas gratitude dilates, enlarges, increases happiness, and opens the doors of infinity, of love. Those who receive love with gratitude receive it twice, whereas one who is discontent loses it. Gratitude is an art of tasting life with relish; it is also an intelligence of acceptance and work on oneself. The pampered child cannot be joyful, as it believes that everything is due to it. To live a lie is to sentence oneself to misfortunes and disillusion.

I am convinced that happiness depends on our attitude with life. If your "thank you" contains all of heaven, then it can become a fabulous prayer and gift of love. One who pronounces such a "thank you" understands that nothing belongs to him on the earth, and that everything is a gift from higher beings who take care of him. Even his body, his thoughts, his desires do not belong to him. To say thank you for all of these blessings is to enter the path of acquiring them truly, and of making something positive from them. When "thank you" is transformed into prayer, it acquires the power to triumph over all of the dark forces and negative states of mind which poison life.

More and more, the world resembles a jungle infested with insects and strange animals. To find oneself in situations where dark states of mind invade the consciousness and the sensitivity like a cloud of mosquitoes happens more and more frequently. We do not know any more how to escape these destructive states. The great "thank you"--the one which knows the path to the higher invisible world--can deliver us. I repeat myself, for it is important for me: the "thank you" which soars toward the heavens with respect and gratitude is the most beautiful prayer. Now it is the efficient prayer that delivers human beings from the ascendancy of dark forces and negative states of mind. The word "gratitude" also means rebirth to oneself. We must finally understand that we have allowed an artificial way of life which increases the negative to develop. This is why, in the future and even in the present, the techniques of inner alchemy will be more and more indispensable. Without them, it will be impossible to struggle and to keep one's dignity, one's treasure of soul, one's beauty. We must reinvent a new way of living on the earth in order to regain the forces of soul which open the doors of heaven and illumination. This is a necessity for the future.
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

btw, can someone please put back the icon for bookmarks?
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

mpgAdmin
MPG Founder
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Not Who you Think

Post by mpgAdmin »

where was that at? didn't even know we had one
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
― Bob Marley

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

Post by Munchy »

I think Roller had installed it originally.
all I know, is that they come along with many sites,
when you make a bookmark, and then use it at least once,
and that by removing the titles from their properties,
I can fit a few dozen of them on my bookmark toolbar,
it was the 7th one from the left, a nice green yin-yang,
but now there's just a blank spot,
next to cannacabana's banana. :smoke:
MyBookmarkToolbar_cr.jpg

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Sun »

Show newest post, show all unanswered threads, show active threads....where are all those buttons?

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

I see it now but it's not where it's always been....now it's right under site features, it use to be all by its self with nothing under or above it.

You should leave that where it is and put the site features button to the far left.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

Some of us have fat fingers and use this site on phones or tablets, this isn't the way it was till a person who doesn't know how to use a vB admin control panel messed with shit.

As far as time goes I'm not the one TRYING to work on this site. I still have plants in the ground and work till I physically can't seven days a week. Worked till 3am today and was out of bed and on the road to coach my teams by 7am today...hope you enjoy you life of being a half ass Internet activist.
Attachments
image.jpg

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

Post by Munchy »

lol, btw i've noticed the same problem with site features being in the way of quick search, i always have to move my mouse back away and try again more carefully a few times to get the quick search menu to open instead of the site features one. i thought it was just me, because i have my text size setting on Totally Blind. but i do feel much better now, knowing that Sun's been having the same problem too. :toker1:

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

She claims she hadn't touched it in the past 24 hours
Attachments
image.jpg

Cobweb Twat
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: 2New2knowIcanChangethis

Post by Cobweb Twat »

What the hells she TRYING to do now
Attachments
image.jpg