How many days did we lose?

Got Ideas? Found a bug? The place to let us know what you think is here.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

What happened?
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Roots

Post by Roots »

Now no one will ever know my favorite form of edibles..!

Roots

Post by Roots »

...and I think I got over 10,000 karma points on that post too.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

out of the 1000's of posts here every day , we did not loose much.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

We lost the data from July 10th -13th. I buggered up the karma pretty good so I had to restore from a backup. However the backup service was also boogerd, so the host provider was only able to give me the 9th.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

Gone but not forgotten...

Thanks roller
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

thanks guys for your work behind the curtain.
my guess was 3 days. long as we are back and smokin..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

omg, yeah this is just horrible... because I re-posted my calculations of the coming apocalypse,
and then it disappeared AGAIN! :tokie:

But no worries because I can re-post this shit all day long... basically the USA just needs to hold onto their butts because it is on track to hit 30 million cases around Sep 18th and then 40 million about 3 days later, reaching 1 million deaths in between those 3 days!
at least their pain and suffering will all be over up in heaven, like my poor kitty.

Butt I'm sure our dick-tater <insert smiley of an orange painted mr. potato-head with a tiny mushroom dick for a nose and tiny little hands wearing high-heels and an extra long red tie here> will continue to re-assure us what a great job he's doing controlling the over-population, as he makes sure the school's are all re-opened, because it's all been under control since he stopped it with the China travel ban back in March, and then it all magically went away in April with the summer heat, and we can also take some Chloroquine, and hit the body with a powerful light inside like ultra-violet suppositories, and inject some disinfectant into our lungs, and we really just need to cut down the testing so then we won't have all the cases, which are 99.9% harmless anyway, and don't listen to the lying doctors like Fauci, or the nasty media with their fake news, and the evil Democrats, because it's all just a hoax to make Trump look bad, and it's really just like the normal Kung-flu or maybe only the sniffles, and I should've never let them test my kitty for cancer and then she'd still be just fine, because if we just did half the testing then we would only have half the cases, an then we can just cut the testing in half a few more times, so we'd be in better shape than the rest of the world, and maybe reset the matrix server back to last year, and then everything will be just so wonderful in la-la land :tonka:
making America and my planet ganja great again. :gadday:
Just be sure to wash your hands and don't touch your face :facepalm:
and remember masks are optional unless you're a republican, in which case they're basically forbidden unless you're just trying to make Trump look bad,
or maybe if you're wandering around in a hospital trying to avoid the walking dead. :woohoo:
Mask2.jpg
Mask2.jpg (68.33 KiB) Viewed 1496 times
...damn, I crack myself up sometimes! :laugh: too bad this ain't one 'em. :frown:

I guess that about sums it up... time to do my taxes.. sorry, we can't make this shit up.
damn these server problems always fucking up my posts... I'm saving a fuckin copy this time.
and it's someone else's turn to whine about the missing posts..
I yield the rest of my time, so fuck you! :fubird:

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

C'est la vie.

I mean fuk, after I wrote that 18 page dissertation on converting cars to run on water.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

Heh

I think if you had
We'd have all been disappeared
To spend our remaining days
Hanging by our thumbs...