Changing Avatar (SOLVED...maybe)

Got Ideas? Found a bug? The place to let us know what you think is here.
Oldjoints

Changing Avatar

Post by Oldjoints »

Munchy wrote:it's on, and BarnesHenry was able somehow, it seemed like right about when he had enough posts
Ok, but there still is no upload function available to me or Intrinsic apparently.
None of my business so .... carry on

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 506 times
Received Karma : 987 times

Changing Avatar

Post by Munchy »

well I still dunno why it worked for Barneshenry right about when I didn't need to approve his posts anymore, is it really too much to ask to try making a few more posts and try again?
I realize this is such an important matter, and maybe I'm supposed to be your little bitch on demand, but you have no idea how swamped I am with my real work, I've already spent too much time on this, but maybe if you pm Roller he may find the time, and know exactly what to do... if it's broke, that's really his dept anyway. or maybe he'll give you my job here, that would be fine with me too.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Oldjoints

Changing Avatar

Post by Oldjoints »

Munchy wrote:well I still dunno why it worked for Barneshenry right about when I didn't need to approve his posts anymore, is it really too much to ask to try making a few more posts and try again?
I realize this is such an important matter, and maybe I'm supposed to be your little bitch on demand, but you have no idea how swamped I am with my real work, I've already spent too much time on this, but maybe if you pm Roller he may find the time, and know exactly what to do... if it's broke, that's really his dept anyway. or maybe he'll give you my job here, that would be fine with me too.
Hell no!!! You do a good job bro and I am never going to mod or admin again.
I truly was only trying to help, nothing more......

Raphael Mechoulam
some karma
some karma

Changing Avatar

Post by Raphael Mechoulam »

endocannabinoid system

Raphael Mechoulam
some karma
some karma

Changing Avatar

Is the most important medical research
Last edited by Raphael Mechoulam on Sun May 17, 2020 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raphael Mechoulam
some karma
some karma

Changing Avatar

Of our time.

Raphael Mechoulam
some karma
some karma

Changing Avatar

And thediscovery of of cannabinoids.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1813 times
Received Karma : 1588 times

Changing Avatar

Post by Intrinsic »

No man, no trouble to test. I was just trying to compile something Ralphie might say for the xtra posts. I really thought you checked out for the night. I had a bone and needed to chew it, Not to push, well you know I do like to push .. curiosity. hope I had said it enough but thanks, if you or roller, or anyone, nobody... take days respond okay, if ever. never Going to demand my money back.

I wasn't blaming you man. expecting you to be omnipotent, fix everything. Look I f*** with smokes. See the parody. Could be smokebreaks fukin with me, for all I know, if top is still around she would. Or i keep telling myself just a glitch. Sincerely sorry if I sounded demanding.

my paranoia was getting out of hand. There is that one real anomaly and then looked like they started the pile up. I'm nobody why would anybody fuk with me. Paranoia.

I'm glad OJ confirmed. Thanks.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Changing Avatar

Post by roller24 »

Raphael, your avatar will be added for you. I'll look into this, at some point, it should function. Not sure if it was disabled in an update but, I'll post results back here.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Changing Avatar

Post by roller24 »

Uploads should be functioning for avatars now. It was a folder permission lock. it's open now.