thx for the downtime

Got Ideas? Found a bug? The place to let us know what you think is here.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

thx for the downtime

Post by deran »

got an 555 sql error

5 minutes ago ... lasted 5 minutes
awoken the right way

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

thx for the downtime

Post by deran »

responsivness got slower
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

thx for the downtime

Post by bentech »

ya, i caught that too

hey deran!
were you on that little site http://www.mymarijuanagrow.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that was around for a couple years around the time planetganja.com showed up??
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

thx for the downtime

Post by deran »

no that wasnt me

you should know the name deran is more or less a common name in some parts of serbia, meaning dude, and literally meaning young stallion. Its often used online (today - FB is full of it for example) but back then only a few were online, and even less were growing indoors, no need with that climate down there, and even less of those have a clue about most stuff ...

so im kinda of badly surprised to learn today that i wasnt the first "growing deran" online ... FUCK ... especially when talking about the serbian corner .... but what ive learned throughout the years online, deran is a often used name within the states, and i mean name , not handle/avartar whatever, and bc more n more idiots show up online with their real names, the word deran has become a hard term to google , 10 years ago you could only find me, now ive become invisible due to a multitude of derans out there

been on:
marihuana.com - with a totaly different handle (i liked the fact that you got free email, and its a nice email domain for some things hehe)
vutra.org - the ex-yugoslavia grow forums , with the handle i had at overgrow
overgrow and CW , i do remember my OG handle, but im not sure if the CW handle was the same or another i dont remember
(first?) old flying dutchmen forum - talked to eddie online with a handle i dont know anymore today lol
havent had a handle at high times, but i confess that i had one at marc emmerys Cannabis Culture site
when OG and CW went down, Ray shortly after that founded the now existing Cannabis World, where i still have a handle which i dont remember, with a password i dont remember and a registred email addy i dont remember as well ... i might even have posted 10 posts or less ... lol ...

yeah, thats a part of my weed online CW for further references , missing the most important activities you are aware of already lol
awoken the right way

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

thx for the downtime

Post by Prawn Connery »

Aren't you in Germany?
bentech wrote:hey deran!
were you on that little site http://www.mymarijuanagrow.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that was around for a couple years around the time planetganja.com showed up??
You mean myganjagrow - roller's old site?
Licensed to Krill

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

thx for the downtime

Post by bentech »

no, i meant 3xn0's site
and now that i think about it
it was up and running during OG's last year

it was running on a 64bit spark server sitting on the floor in his apartment

heh
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

thx for the downtime

Post by Prawn Connery »

myganjagrow.com - that was X3NO and roller's site after sharkstank.com and before PG
Licensed to Krill

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

thx for the downtime

Post by bentech »

thanks prawn; i didnt realize rollers involvement
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

thx for the downtime

Post by deran »

Prawn Connery wrote:Aren't you in Germany?
bentech wrote:hey deran!
You mean myganjagrow - roller's old site?
yep, im in (west) berlin , but i lived also in serbia for some years, while my time as a student at the university, actually i was in serbia the whole time while the war lasted, from 92/93 to 02/03 with some small breaks in between, so yes im a serbian war hero ... survived 500 plants on parole

but thanks to inet, we are all living in a small globalized world, which is so small, that it spans space between your puter and the modem/router ... lol :D

actually it started with overgrow in their "ex-YU-liga" forum, although hosted on OG, those growers there didnt knew shit, so i started helping them within the threads .. the same im doing still today in here and somewhere else :D and one step led to another and suddenly i got a handle at https://www.vutra.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and bam i was screwd ... you may ask why .... well .. if the knowledge of the noob and the pro is too far apart, you will get booted as a liar or a phantast, so i quit there as fast as i started, its just impossible to carry out arguments among ignorants, so i went back to OG

1 thing tho really pisses me off, all ppl in serbia have a exeptionally well knowledge of the english language, bc when you watch movies, they are all original (english) with subtitles, so you must choose : either watch the movie or read the lines and miss the movie ....
in germany everything is syncronized on german .... and germans have a poor knowledge of english
and what pisses me off : the serbian ppl with more english "power" have less clue, than german ppl without english "powers" and difficulties for foreign languages ...
and vutra.org is a prime example of ignorancy, the biggest forum in that language, but the level of growing is like in a kindergarden, they could if they wanted to, but they dont want to; the germans on the other side, they can, tho they dont know .. so whos now crazy ??? besides me ? : lol
awoken the right way

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

thx for the downtime

Post by Prawn Connery »

I see it all the time - ignorance. It's just a form of mental laziness: it is easier to believe what you have always believed than it is to exercise an open mind.

Accepting new ideas - on the basis of understanding them - takes a lot of work. Maybe it's just that conservative-minded people are so physically and mentally tired enduring the daily drudge of their lives tat they just don't have the energy to expend. Maybe they just spend so much time thinking about themselves that they don't have time for other people's ideas . . .

One thing I do know: progressives always win. Because today's conservative was yesterday's progressive.
Licensed to Krill