photo's dont load if your browsing as guest?

Got Ideas? Found a bug? The place to let us know what you think is here.
smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

yes, leave it as is Roller. If you want to post, simply make an account because it's. not hard for one, and for two as roller states that's a terrible idea.

If anyone has to push the issues, he advised that your shared accounts and your regular user accounts will be locked and removed from use.

The site software allows me to change anyone's password and posting permissions and also tells me which other users have made posts so don't get funny.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Butters
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: unofficial curvature

Post by Butters »

smokebreaks wrote:yes, leave it as is Roller. If you want to post, simply make an account because it's. not hard for one, and for two as roller states that's a terrible idea.

If anyone has to push the issues, he advised that your shared accounts and your regular user accounts will be locked and removed from use.

The site software allows me to change anyone's password and posting permissions and also tells me which other users have made posts so don't get funny.

Wait, little slow on the uptake here, as usual...so an anonymous account for your own use is ok?
mean people suck :smoke:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

not that i wanted an anonymous account!

i just wanted to show threads WITH pictures to someone without having to log in from there computer

it was a one off...
thanks for all the help and pointers though

carry on!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com