The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

sooooo, i signed into thecannacabanna

Post by smokebreaks »

den has never had any administrator access.

Don't worry, the only one who knows who and where you are is me. And I ain't telling and don't nobody else really care.

Your peanut butter hash glory days have long since passed.
Sun wrote:If Den had an Admin CP here please delete my account.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

ninjacloakd wrote:
BlinDeye3 wrote:makes you wonder who is stupid enough to conduct illegal business on the internet and leave an electronic record of felonious activity. please tell me y'all are smarter than that.
Sorry, they're NOT smarter than that! :fubird:

Would you believe that folks on THIS site let a KNOWN SECURITY RISK like den activist work on the website behind the scenes and then when the info leaked out did NOTHING to dispell the 'rumor' but acted like this was totally acceptable, normal cannabis website behavior???

Yeah, I know, a lot of folks wondered!

Wonderd as they wandered, lol :mutley2:

I tried to make you so mad you'd go away, yet you keep coming back. Still mad that I gave your fake account to the real Den Activist.

Blah.

I don't think she even uses the computer any more.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

smokebreaks wrote: I tried to make you so mad you'd go away, yet you keep coming back. Still mad that I gave your fake account to the real Den Activist.

Blah.

I don't think she even uses the computer any more.
That's really SAD in a number of ways.:(

First off, you never made me 'mad'. I nicked the Den Activist handle (but never used it! :pirate: ). It was joke to stick it to den when she tried to register 'her' handle! It wasn't something I cared about or was attached to. :rollitiup:

The 'concerning' part was not that you gave the handle to known security threat den activist, but that you welcomed her back enthusiastically with open arms after she had helped bring down original PG by taking advantage of the free speech policy and spending the entire 3 day Memorial day 2008 weekend viciously attacking (and threatening!) recreational AND medical Cannabis users while sporting an Avatar of a state police woman holding a whip. :facepalm:

..... and now you say she doesn't even use the computer anymore????

Ya know, you had something good for awhile, a great opportunity was handed to you along with a captive audience and you blew it!

..... and for what? to piss me off and make den happy? :bannana:

Looks to me like you cut off your nose to spite your face!

Looks to me like you just don't have enough good judgement to be running a pot site in a dangerous age.

So I guess it must have been this same lack of judgement that sent you to TCC on 8/16 where you read a lil bit (but not enough!) and came up with the erroneous conclusion that Mods were reading members PM's.

..... and then you went ahead spouting yer mouth off and made the baseless accusation against a respected website that had become the home base of a lot of the posters that made the migration from your site for security reasons!

I feel sorry for you Smokey, yer a truely hopeless and clueless case! :bigcry: :p :bigcry:

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

..... but this doesn't mean I don't still like you! :toker1: :roflmao:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

puzzled how getting a handle back equates to having admin cp

could you diagram that for us please?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

bentech wrote:puzzled how getting a handle back equates to having admin cp

could you diagram that for us please?
Well it doesn't really equate but I'll 'diagram' it for ya anyhow. :smoke:

2007 (before my time) den gets the boot at PlanetGanja for outing someone at another pot site and is deemed to be an internet security risk because she doesn't do pot and doesn't approve of pot or pot users (yet she likes to post on pot sites - go figure!:D)

2008 (or there abouts) A lot of posters at Planetganja miss den and want her back; management at PG decides to re-instate her membership.

5/30/2008 den goes on a vicious 3 day rant denouncing pot and pot smokers, the medical MJ movement and threatening to get certain PG members busted.

Shortly thereafter Gadabout pulls the plug on PG.

PG members are set adrift and looking for a site to call home.

Smokebreaks creates this site, MyPlanetganja, welcomes den back with open arms and gives her back her old handle showing that they are very good friends.

This is a very bad sign on a pot site as den is a known security risk from way back.

Several months later it comes out that Smokebreaks has given his good friend den a position working on the website behind the scenes, which he doesn't deny! :facepalm:

Most members quietly leave MPG for more secure sites.

8/20/2012: Sun worries that den activist has been given Admin CP which Smokebreaks denies.:whistle:

.... but the damage has already been done, years ago. :mutley2:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

See, if I really cared, I would have put a lot of effort into this place.

I don't have the time, nor the inclination to do that just so fucks like you and JapanFreak can sit an armchair quarterback the decisions you're too afraid to make.

You want to make a difference you have to do it from some place other than your couch or your keyboard.

Get out there and make something happen bitch. Time is a wastin'

When I gave the keys to Smotty, Roller and Topa with Munchy and Hax as custodians to sweep the shit to it's respective places. I went off to do other real world things, and I'm still too busy with that to pay much attention to this.

And actually had you looked you stupid cuntrag, the thread in question is from back in February, and I was reading it back then, just had no need to call attention to it.
Which brings me to my last point. The only security risk this place has is assholes like you who seem to log others every move. Like you're a fucking internet historian or some shit.

For crying out loud get a fucking life and quit critiquing mine because the subject doesn't give a fuck, and neither does the audience.

This place was created to give people an opportunity to reconnect and to not have to worry about whether it would be here or not. No more careless whim removal and again, the only real threat to anyone here is you.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

As for Den. She never had access to anything outside of a normal registered user status.

And as for the security risk Den supposedly posed.

Well, Juice can tell you that was simply more bullshit he made up due to his paranoia and delusions of grandeur on Overgrow.

Really wasn't fair to her, but he labeled her a threat because of ideological differences.

Den was never a security threat to him or anyone at PG or anywhere else for that matter.

And definitely never more of a threat than he was to her.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Sun »

You can delete my handle now you clueless slob.
I'm not even Juice and you sent me a link to a Facebook handle you claim is his, you're the security risk around here.
This site has absolutely nothing to offer me.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.