Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

sannie

Post by Butcher Bob »

benjammin wrote:...whats the point?

if im steadily smoking the white widow i grew a few years ago, nothing is going to blow my mind in comparison. there is no magical strain that is significantly stronger than everything else.

the experience that comes with age? tell me, what do you know about smoking and growing weed that i dont?

im talking about growing and smoking hte best weed you possibly can. same thing you're talking about. i think you're confused.

there is always a ceiling. the "no ceiling" hype is just a more weedsnob-centric version of the same old exaggerations.
I'm not confused yer noobishness. :)

I see very plainly you have not experienced the best strains grown to their potential. :wink:

...otherwise you would already know, there is cannabis significantly better than the overwhelming majority of strains available....and that some don't have ceilings.

Unfortunately, age does not give you that knowledge. Mudo's a granpa, and he's got the same opinion as you...which I keep tellin him is just due to lack of experience. :mrgreen:

benjammin
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

sannie

Post by benjammin »

Butcher Bob wrote:
I see very plainly you have not experienced the best strains grown to their potential. :wink:

...otherwise you would already know, there is cannabis significantly better than the overwhelming majority of strains available....and that some don't have ceilings.

Unfortunately, age does not give you that knowledge. Mudo's a granpa, and he's got the same opinion as you...which I keep tellin him is just due to lack of experience. :mrgreen:
listen bob. a drug without a ceiling is chemically impossible. understand? cannibanoids activate endo-cannibanoid receptors in the brain. there is no strain that can make you produce more of a series of chemicals you have just shot your wad on. sorry to burst your bubble guy, "no ceiling" pot is a myth. plain and simple. you believe there is some magical combination of cannibanoids that will throw brain chemistry out the window, yet i'm the one who just doesnt know enough. is there a magic formula for MDMA that allows it to release more seratonin than you actually have stored? ;) beyond a certain point, smoking more cannot get you higher, regardless of the strain. it will only get you high for longer.

the best strains grown to their potential? :roflmao:

i guess it hasnt dawned on you yet that you sound exactly like a much more snobby version of the people you're complaining about? the one's who've always smoked something twice as strong ;)

JapanFreak

sannie

Post by JapanFreak »

That'S true, X don't do shit after the 7th or 8th. :whistle:

benjammin
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

sannie

Post by benjammin »

JapanFreak wrote:That'S true, X don't do shit after the 7th or 8th. :whistle:
except make the next day(s) even worse.

not that i know from experience, mind you. so as far as bob is concerned, that means i must not be right :tup:

BOSTONBUD
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Received Karma : 1 time

sannie

Post by BOSTONBUD »

Antique Hippie wrote:I haven't seen Bostonbud this engaged since JJS. :)
well your forgetting about another little engagement after the first guy went bye bye (victory was mine there as well), but i get your point. dont worry though a.h. this wont take long at all. :tup:
Seek not to be better than someone else, seek only to be better than thy former self.

benjammin
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

sannie

Post by benjammin »

BOSTONBUD wrote:
well your forgetting about another little engagement after the first guy went bye bye (victory was mine there as well), but i get your point. dont worry though a.h. this wont take long at all. :tup:

to be fair, a four year old could probably declare victory over JJS :roflmao:

BOSTONBUD
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

sannie

Post by BOSTONBUD »

benjammin wrote:
BOSTONBUD wrote:

to be fair, a four year old could probably declare victory over JJS :roflmao:
to be fair so could a 23 year old but lets be real fair ben, i did all the heavy lifting. :roflmao:
Seek not to be better than someone else, seek only to be better than thy former self.

Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

sannie

Post by Antique Hippie »

arb wrote:Tis nice to see that everyone found someone to play with aint it.
:mrgreen:
:lol:
BOSTONBUD wrote:well your forgetting about another little engagement after the first guy went bye bye (victory was mine there as well), but i get your point. dont worry though a.h. this wont take long at all. :tup:
I'm forgetting a lot these days. :tup: :mrgreen:

BOSTONBUD
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

sannie

Post by BOSTONBUD »

I'm forgetting a lot these days. :tup: :mrgreen:
well sometimes that a blessing cause some of that stuff is definitely worth forgetting

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

sannie

Post by Butcher Bob »

benjammin wrote:listen bob. a drug without a ceiling is chemically impossible. understand? cannibanoids activate endo-cannibanoid receptors in the brain. there is no strain that can make you produce more of a series of chemicals you have just shot your wad on. sorry to burst your bubble guy, "no ceiling" pot is a myth. plain and simple. you believe there is some magical combination of cannibanoids that will throw brain chemistry out the window, yet i'm the one who just doesnt know enough. is there a magic formula for MDMA that allows it to release more seratonin than you actually have stored? ;) beyond a certain point, smoking more cannot get you higher, regardless of the strain. it will only get you high for longer.
JapanFreak wrote:That'S true, X don't do shit after the 7th or 8th. :whistle:
Maybe I should have qualified...that you kin reach. :winky:
benjammin wrote:the best strains grown to their potential? :roflmao:

i guess it hasnt dawned on you yet that you sound exactly like a much more snobby version of the people you're complaining about? the one's who've always smoked something twice as strong ;)
Really, I woulda thought you'd be wise enough to understand the difference between Thai grown in Thailand, and Thai done in yer grow room.....guess not. :dunno: