DWC problems

For the hydro-heads
JapanFreak

DWC problems

Post by JapanFreak »

BAMF wrote: Yeah and actually I think I talked about the Lucas formula and to add the 3rd GH product to fix the mg def :???:
:roflmao: Like that is going to fix it. He'll still get mg def using ro water and the recipe on the bottles in DWC if he doesn't add epsom.

JapanFreak

DWC problems

Post by JapanFreak »

A Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
JapanFreak wrote:
BAMF wrote: PPM range??? WTF man,,, can we stick to EC levels?
Same thing, you know that
Yes, but EC is measured the same everywhere.
PPM varies depending on the conversion factor applied by the instrument manufacturer.

You know that.
Yup, and when I say PPM he knows what I'm talking about. Just because Europeans are afraid of PPMs doesn't mean that people shouldn't be able to understand and convert the values if they want to mess around with pens.

tjo
good karma
good karma

DWC problems

Post by tjo »

fellas please stop it.
im not an idiot and i understand your fight.
we are here for some reason and not to fight between us.

appreciate both of you and please lets keep it here.after talking we can find the way..ok?
i dont do everything someones say about growing...
i grow lots of years weed and im not 100% noob.im noob in hydro...
i need advices for members who knows hydro tips
and i dont like when someone judges another....

speak free about ppm or ec or anything about dwc and growing expept bull shits..
ppm and ec are the same for me but in the future i keep the ec for my measures.

also i have and epsom salts :grin:

a bloke down the pub
thanks for the comment.gives me some courage my friend :)

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Received Karma : 1 time

DWC problems

Post by BAMF »

BAMF wrote:
PPM range??? WTF man,,, can we stick to EC levels?

JapanFreak wrote:
Same thing, you know that

A Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
Yes, but EC is measured the same everywhere.
PPM varies depending on the conversion factor applied by the instrument manufacturer.

You know that.

JapanFreak wrote:
DWC problems Like that is going to fix it. He'll still get mg def using ro water and the recipe on the bottles in DWC if he doesn't add epsom.

BAMF wrote: correct,,, if he is using ro H2O with nutes for hard water,,, fuckin epsom salt???WTF<<< dont ya think the nutes have enough salts in them? (hence EC) ,,, and besides PPM??? PPM of what? and when? and why? maybe he should have up'd the mg by using the 3rd GH line ,,,wtf japperz... yer starting to make me think you really are HellBoy,,, Ya dumb fuk,,,

BAMF wrote:
Yeah and actually I think I talked about the Lucas formula and to add the 3rd GH product to fix the mg def

Apparently japanfuktardman thought PPM was a more accurate way to measure over EC.,,, But as usuall,,, hes fukin wrong

:roflmao:

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

DWC problems

Post by BAMF »

tjo wrote:
im noob in hydro...
i need advices for members who knows hydro tips

speak free about ppm or ec or anything about dwc and growing expept bull shits..
ppm and ec are the same for me but in the future i keep the ec for my measures.

also i have and epsom salts :grin:

:)
2 letters,,, EC ,,,one word,,, motherfukrz

want a tip? Japanman has no fuk`N clue wtf hes talking about,,, :tup:

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

DWC problems

Post by BAMF »

and as far as ur PPM,,,

PPM of what? :dunno:

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

DWC problems

Post by BAMF »

JapanFreak wrote:Why are you using the RO water?
hes using hard water nutes with ro water ya dumb fuk :roflmao:

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

DWC problems

Post by BAMF »

tjo wrote:
JapanFreak wrote:Why are you using the RO water?
my tap water has 250ppm.i have a 5 stage ro filter not only for the plants.
we drink it,cook it...and watering the plants-now-.

question
how is the tap water in dwc?? ph is stable? :dunno:
most the times almost 100% if yer using chem nutes the ph will stay stable,,, its the teas and organtics that keep unstable ph levels,,,AND REMEMBER,,, your so called in veg at a 600 "PPM" and yer plants used up all the "N" yer still at a 600"PPM" but all the "N" has been used yet yer still at 600"PPM" so again I ask "PPM" of what? and when? That maybe important info for you to know,,, :crazy:

AGAIN MAKE SURE UR NOT USING HARD H2O NUTES WITH RO H2O,,,AND DO YER SELF A FAVOR,,, DONT LISTEN TO JAPANMAN :whistle:

tjo
good karma
good karma

DWC problems

Post by tjo »

AND REMEMBER,,, your so called in veg at a 600 "PPM" and yer plants used up all the "N" yer still at a 600"PPM" but all the "N" has been used yet yer still at 600"PPM" so again I ask "PPM" of what? and when? That maybe important info for you to know,,, :crazy:

AGAIN MAKE SURE UR NOT USING HARD H2O NUTES WITH RO H2O,,,AND DO YER SELF A FAVOR,,, DONT LISTEN TO JAPANMAN :whistle:
ok BAMF i think i get it.you mean ppm of what.. nutrient??
i know weed has a range of ppm and every part of this range is nutrient.
per example weed needs about 70ppm mg.r ca about 150 etc etc..im wrong?or do you mean
something else.
my nuts are general hydroponics and my micro is for soft water..
as i say i keep the ec for measures..i found problems with ppms because ppm was in 2
conversion.ec is much easier because ec is 1 all over the world.

question
can i use pk 13-14 with 0-8-16 or i burn it?? if not..can i lower the nuts to 0-6-9 and then add
pk 13-14 or i keep it 0-8-16 until the end without booster or additives??

and if lucas says 0-8-16 whats your recipe with the green botlle??

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

DWC problems

Post by BAMF »

tjo wrote:
AND REMEMBER,,, your so called in veg at a 600 "PPM" and yer plants used up all the "N" yer still at a 600"PPM" but all the "N" has been used yet yer still at 600"PPM" so again I ask "PPM" of what? and when? That maybe important info for you to know,,, :crazy:

ok BAMF i think i get it.you mean ppm of what.. nutrient??
i know weed has a range of ppm and every part of this range is nutrient.
per example weed needs about 70ppm mg.r ca about 150 etc etc..im wrong?or do you mean
something else.
my nuts are general hydroponics and my micro is for soft water..
as i say i keep the ec for measures..i found problems with ppms because ppm was in 2
conversion.ec is much easier because ec is 1 all over the world.

question
can i use pk 13-14 with 0-8-16 or i burn it?? if not..can i lower the nuts to 0-6-9 and then add
pk 13-14 or i keep it 0-8-16 until the end without booster or additives??

and if lucas says 0-8-16 whats your recipe with the green botlle??
If lucas says 0-8-16 then yer getting no"N"

ya know the phrase"KISS"?

just follow the directions on all 3 bottles and do a res change every 2 weeks "N" usually burns but ya have to have some sort of "N" or the plants will not grow,,,, from your prior quote theres no "N" in your formula :crazy:

KISS :pullhair: as the solutition is used at the same time you have evaporation into effect so as the h2o level drops and the "N" is being used your "PPM" levels will sometime rise due to evap process but the "P" and "K" will not be used but your meter will still say 600ppm but no "N" just P and K IMO 600 PPM in veg is a lil to much,,, try 400 and res change every 2 weeks and watch em go... now in bloom the above facts will be reverse as the plant starts to use more P and K and less N etc,,,

maybe that makes centz?

The Lucas formula is only the as you say"green" and "Pink" no macro or "dark red" :crazy:

you do use the "green" stuff rite?

are you adding nutes or adding PH adjusted h2o at this point?

fuk a ec/ppm meter,,, no need if ya follow the simple directions on the 3 bottles,,, I quit using a meter years ago,,,

shit I dont even have to use a PH meter,,, I just know,,, all Ive done was DWC,,, untill I found about the cocoKing

ok macro says soft water? wat about the "green and Pink" does it say "for hard water use?