My grow :D

Growing in electric sunshine
Crane

Post by Crane »

correct!!!

use coco A&B 10ML per us gallon at a PH of 5.0 to 5.5

I see PH lockup in them pics,,, I betya the plants n coco r perfect,,, except the fact of the 5.5 PH

PH and EC ,,, These are the keys

fuk soil,,,
I have another brand of fertilizers, Hesi Coco and Atami PK and GHE One Part Total Grow.
I use 5ml of coco and .5ml of PK in a liter of water for each coco plant once every few days.
They never seem to be underwatered, even if I don't water them for 4-5 days. However, the medium is dry enough to be given 1L everyday.

I've killed the Lemon skunk that was sick. probably was overwatering after all. the bottom of the container was filled with water.
My coco Lemon Skunk is thriving.

I PH to 6.5-6.7 with my soil, as I don't water much and salt build up should lower it to 6.5.
I PH my coco plants to 6.0 as thats what the label says. And it seems to work.

Things seem to be working fine lately :D
Got some leavies dying at the bottom of the plants, probably due to under-lightning. Doesn't bother me much as they really don't get enough light to do anything.
However, I got a 45w warm white CFL in there just a few minutes ago to turn the popcorn buds just a tad bigger.

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by BAMF »

dude,,, use cana coco they have a part A and a part B... 10 ml of each per US gallon,,, Atami is good shit but please be aware,,,ya cant mix ANY atami products with GH products,,,

Nice results with 10ml A&B then hand water with Atami Bloomtastic,,, but ,,, it may be a trick to do a DWC run with coco as a media :idea:

Crane

Post by Crane »

dude,,, use cana coco they have a part A and a part B... 10 ml of each per US gallon,,, Atami is good shit but please be aware,,,ya cant mix ANY atami products with GH products,,,

Nice results with 10ml A&B then hand water with Atami Bloomtastic,,, but ,,, it may be a trick to do a DWC run with coco as a media
My hydro store doesn't carry cana.
I use HESI coco with ATA PK and it is working well. Not any defficiency yet, plants looks happy, speed is good and buds are growing well.
I have enough fertilizers to last for a while. Don't see a reason to change them. Might add some flowering additive on my next run to enhance bigger buds, but for now i'm on seriously tight budget, got around 10 bucks left to spend on this grow.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

:wave: bye

ganjahype84
some karma
some karma

Post by ganjahype84 »

with natural predators is the best, if not the only way to protect your sweeties.