WARNING:Earth Castle n Elite Genetics MCBEANS GSC.=same

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
earth

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:These fucks keep calling my safe addys # threatening to kill him if I don't shut up about thier scams. This exact thing happened when greens n I fought after he burned me...
Almost positive they are in fact all the same person so be careful with your information. A bunch of people are turning up caught in our scene but those blatantly breaking laws are selling weed through the net? I don't think so. Its a set up folks. Don't be stupid.

Warning Earth Marc CASTLE Elite genetics GSC bean co INC...I'd stop the threats n the pranks if you don't want authorities involved....People at my safe addy don't deserve your harassment. My friends wifes scared. Earth called apon people to attack me in an earlier thread here....
moio, as you claimed we were harrassing you at the old pg and now again, would be my guess, if anyone is calling anyone, it is not about your shutting up about anything going on at cw...almost positive....you may want to hope the authorities do not ever get involved imho, as your comments and actions, etc., be more of concerned to them imho, then anything we all have been up too, as your comments are well preserved in the event we should ever need them in our defense.

Moio, link us to where I said anything about attacking you and if anything did or does ever happen to you, it was God, not I.

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

Post by nobodyknew »

So just get a new phone number............ :roll:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P

earth

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:Well whoever is calling my friends house threatening on your behalf is about to cause a lot of trouble....Ummm however you'll be able to link anything I ever posted to thaT is a mystery but ....my buddys wife has this asshole recorded threatening to kill us all n saying Hes you....so I'd tell whoever you got harassing to stop.....these death threats over the phone on your behalf have happened before but this time my friends wife is gonna call the phone company and whoever else n report you. Piss off bitch...not in my hands I'll give you my number stupid bitch n phone fuck you sensless....this is friend of mines wife some nasty drunk fuck keeps calling at like 2-3am on your behalf threatening. so balls in your court as you say....

Moio... :crazy:
"YOU ARE A FUCKING FAKE I WILL BE REPORTING YOU AND CW AND EVERYONE ON CW TO PROPER AUTHORITIES I ALREADY REPORTED A FEW HEADS ON CW YOU CROOK WATCH YOUR BACK YOU CROOK

Code: Select all

I DID NOT GET BANNED YOU CROOK YOU ARE GOING DOWN ALONG WITH EVERYONE ON CW SO WHEN THEY KICK IN YOUR DOOR YOU WILL KNOW WHY BEING LEGAL DOES NOT MEAN SHIT YOU CAN STILL GET BUSTED FOR SENDING SEEDS YOU FUCKER I AM GOING TO REPORT EVERYONE ON CW WHO IS SELLING I HAVE ALSO NOTIFIED THE POSTAL INSPECTORS AND GAVE THEM A FEW NAMES AND INFORMATION SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN ON CW WATCH YOUR BACK SCUM BAG

Just a couple of moio´s most memorable quotes..mind you there are many more, with a much more abusive connotation and dialect, along with threats to harm members family members., ie., mother´s and children

earth

Post by earth »

Moiorising wrote:Well whoever is calling my friends house threatening on your behalf is about to cause a lot of trouble....Ummm however you'll be able to link anything I ever posted to thaT is a mystery but ....my buddys wife has this asshole recorded threatening to kill us all n saying Hes you....so I'd tell whoever you got harassing to stop.....these death threats over the phone on your behalf have happened before but this time my friends wife is gonna call the phone company and whoever else n report you. Piss off bitch...not in my hands I'll give you my number stupid bitch n phone fuck you sensless....this is friend of mines wife some nasty drunk fuck keeps calling at like 2-3am on your behalf threatening. so balls in your court as you say....
moio, not I or anyone at cw that I am aware of bugging you and hope you do not turn them on to cw and rat us out, again... as they might see some of the stuff you been up to...

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

You say all kinds of shit Moio! What ever gets a rise out of people as you are a pathetic troll that feeds on making others angry! You will lie and betray people in your quest to build up a poor self esteem from a broken ego,no drought from childhood rejection and pain. I do feel sorry for you but you are a waste of inhumanity and spread illness where ever you go! Some people think you can be redeemed,I think you will end up in a sanitarium!

earth

Post by earth »

ilovekush wrote:ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND ALL MY POSTS. I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT SO UNLESS YOU DO IT IM GOING TO HIRE A TEAM OF SPAMMERS TO WORK AROUND THE CLOCK TO SPAM YOUR SITE UNTIL ITS DEAD.
just another one of your memorable comments without the threats of killing or harming anyone in this one....one of the few out of them all...

:holdup:

markscastle
good karma
good karma

Post by markscastle »

Not sure about Moio being ILK myself. Moio is no more than a pest at CW how ever! He wanted to bring us down but has instead made us stronger and better protected! Because of Moio I ended my auction of zips but contenue to sell in PM`s and am selling about what I would have anyway! I plan on selling my seeds at auction regardless of Moio but have put into place better security! I am branching out sales now to the Cali market all 215 legal and will be picking up on sales through other venues and auctions as well! Things are looking good for MC Beans and CW will be a part of that all because of Moio and his trolling CW! All the while I`ve enjoyed a lot of free advertisement all over the boards due to Moio`s big mouth and bad reputation! Thanks Moio keep up the GOOD Work!

Bakana
some karma
some karma

Post by Bakana »

after skimming most of this boring thread Ive concluded Moiorising is stupid enough to allow himself in a position to get ripped off without the ability of retribution. leaving only one option of making empty internet threats.

markcastle appears as delusional as munchy believing he/she is some sort of internet rock-star,you know where everybody knows there name.In reality his/her buds have been rejected by all legal dispensaries and friends know better.This leaving no other option than to sell to fools over the net.
Last edited by Bakana on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bakana
some karma
some karma

Post by Bakana »

not much of an argument

"I told (Earth Castle n Elite Genetics inc) until they returned my fucking stolen property nothing they value....ie their life,family, pets, possesions..........is safe and I mean it...so if thats such a awful threat fuck it!

Thats something you just admitted

Whats the difference

Bakana
some karma
some karma

Post by Bakana »

Then why complain about threats made you dumb fuck!

i wont waste any more of my time typing to a simpleton