Description to ponder

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Description to ponder

Post by Antique Hippie »

Since I seem to be stuck in the city, I've been dominated, so they think, paybacks are a bitch eh! :mrgreen: Anyway I was doing some window shopping and noticed the below. Was always on my to do list...fk'n curiosity again.:roll:

This NL is whatever it is and I accept that, but someone else has always had a #5 eh. I don't know what I'm smoking but it tastes like brownies with to much pot in them with no brownie taste though, tastes like wet pot...sure makes ya ramble though :mrgreen: JJJ would like it. :roflmao:

So and So NORTHERN LIGHTS

Multiple Cannabis Cup winners. Building block for today's Super Strains. Original genetics. Heavy crystals, sweet, smooth aroma and smoke. Prolonged intense high. Short and stocky. ** ******! A favorite among the locals and one of our best selling strains.

Flowering Time: Indoor 8 weeks
Approx Yield: 90 - 120g per plant

So and So NORTHERN LIGHTS

Indoor
NL#5 Classic and legendary indoor strain, preserved through selective breeding mostly Indica with approx 14-20% Sativa component that provides the lingering and prolonged high. Cannabis Cup winner.
Sweet, smooth aroma and smoke. Prolonged intense
high. Short and stocky.

Flowering Time: Indoor 8 weeks
Approx Yield: up to 125grams
Lineage: Northern Lights #5

Here's another of his I found on Saturday....I edited my ramble above btw...save it for the book eh! :roflmao: Strain story changes a lot with this guy. If I shopped Canadian more often I would have noticed sooner I suppose...sad a Canadian would say that eh? :cry: My friends are shining examples of what should be though. :tup: :wave:

So and So NL $90.00

Indoor - mostly Indica

Old School Sensi Seeds genetics from 1990, crossed over the years with carefully selected NL strains from other European seed banks.
Strong stone, high yield, and speedy finish.

Flowering: 55 days

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 405 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Description to ponder

Post by ben ttech »

i will see your NL, and raise you a cindy...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin