New clones pre-flowering or flowering?

Growing in electric sunshine
NameTaken
some karma
some karma

New clones pre-flowering or flowering?

Post by NameTaken »

Hey Guys, i got these clones about a week ago, and they are already staring to put out female flowers. I have them under a 20k lumen T5HO fluorescent light at 4100K 24 hours a day, which means they shouldn't flower, RIght????!!!

Why are they starting to flower, then?
Attachments
DSC00340.JPG
Last edited by NameTaken on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Help, My clones are flowering!!!

Post by roller24 »

They could just be sexy girls, since they are mature growths from cuttings they don't really need to mature after rooting.
you can put them straight into flowering cycle if you choose.
Could also have genetics of Cannabis ruderalis which is used to breed autoflowering plants.
Make sure your FLs are inches away from the growth. Home depot sells an 8$ Moisture,PH, Light meter for plants that is good to have.
Just dont let the plants get too close as to cause heat stress.

bluebud
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: I don,t believe it

Post by bluebud »

have any better pictures
sure your not looking at preflower
if this was some sort of autoflower they wouldn't have come from clones.
What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger

Mrs Fly
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: The miowing spider
Received Karma : 4 times

Post by Mrs Fly »

How old were the mother plants when these clones were taken? Could be that the mother was already preflowering herself.....or also (I'm assuming these were rooted when given to you) could be that the plants were on a different light schedule to yours....

Mine occasionally chuck the odd pistil out in veg, but they don't go into full flower until I put them 12/12, generally it happens more on plants that I took cuts quite late on...

K
-x-
"But let me have silence always, in the centre of the shouting- That is essential! Let me have silence so that no pin may drop And not be heard, and not a whisper escape us for all our spouting, Nor the needle's scratching upon this gramophone of a circular cosmic spot. Hear me! Mark me! Learn me! Throw the mind's ear open- Shut up the mind's eye-all will be music!"

maryjane123
some karma
some karma

Post by maryjane123 »

PUT UNDER MH FOR 18-24 HOURS A DAY.

vincent vega

Post by vincent vega »

more like 24/7 on the mH lamps...

Seamaiden
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Banned

Post by Seamaiden »

NameTaken wrote:Hey Guys, i got these clones about a week ago, and they are already staring to put out female flowers. I have them under a 20k lumen T5HO fluorescent light at 4100K 24 hours a day, which means they shouldn't flower, RIght????!!!

Why are they starting to flower, then?
I've found it takes a while for them to readjust. They may throw out the single or triple-lobed leaves, they may curl and look otherwise completely borked. But time and a push of higher nitrogen feeds should eventually do the trick.
Theophilus Parsons in 1788 wrote:"If a juror accepts as the law that which the judge states then that juror has accepted the exercise of absolute authority of a government employee and has surrendered a power and right that once was the citizen's safeguard of liberty."

BOSTONBUD
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Received Karma : 1 time

Weird spots and yellowing on my new clones.

Post by BOSTONBUD »

if your lighting remains constant they are not flowering. clones are fully developed plants which have already been sexed. what your seeing are preflowers. Most all of my strains are fully showing their femininity right off the bat. its a good thing so dont sweat it.
Seek not to be better than someone else, seek only to be better than thy former self.