Reeferman... problems in the past 2 years

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
PGs GossipGrrl™
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by PGs GossipGrrl™ »

LOL, ya gotta go to another site, cause like Merry said, this site is just soooo, so against hurting anyone's feelings/sensibilities...no 'mean & nasty' allowed here.... (except if yer a preferred member or the site owner, then anything goes :roflmao: )

while you can find it all at the other 'strict' & 'censored' sites, lol

problems in the past 2 years

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f94/pro ... ars-13203/

with the ninja reference, you'd think RM was talkin about astra, but astra's much older than someone born in 1971. RM has lots of enemies it seems. RM sure does like to trash talk though, too mean for Merry I bet :D.
you gonna come and get me, mr black creek ninja?

you may be a psychopathic con man & manipulator without conscience

but you aren't particulaily bright. another manipulative ploy to 'guilt trip' me about your daughter? what kind of fucking father have you been anyway? considering the way you have screwed the whole world over in one sort or another, and every stone I unturn, I find a new swarm of angery people after you, not to good i bet.

so shut the fuck up and stop cpmplaining about the reprocussions of being a bastard

you're NO ninja.

Ninjas are

1) effective (your're highly innefective at everything except stockpileing enemies)
2) invisible (everystep you've taken since your birth in 1971 has been a public fiasco)

want more, just ask, i have a whole bag of tricks i havent even gotten to yet

I destroy peoples lives as a hobby and have become exeedingly good at it.
You've had but a sip of my ocean of acid. You'll either have to kill me, or smarten up.

Well we don't have the CW drama/trash talkin here anymore since Smotty banned (deactivated) moio...

so you gotta get yer fill some other sites. This thread went 22pgs b4 they closed it, not sure Y the "yak' handle/troll wasn't banned??? Maybe a mod's sock?
After a while, people are just going to ignore it, like I did, like I do most TV commercials.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 405 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

wacka wacka!!!
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

That sounds like this place I used to check and still have a name on

Like little babys.... ooo you hurt my feelings.

For disagreeing with some site guru

oooo should I name the site?

Good sight but they act like mommy protecting her innocent baby from any ugly fucking cursey worsey words

When you say funck you you crazy loonytoon cunts and bitches!

they say

your so mean..

actually, i'm exaggerating of course.

Any criticism was considered "bad".

Negative energy

Now, the fact that I never said, "funck you you crazy loonytoon cunts and bitches! "

doesn't matter.

besides, why would I ever say something like that? Its laughable.

Whats going on around here?

Are you guys all insane?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

kofisalamanco

Post by kofisalamanco »

PharmaGirl = PGs GossipGrrl™
Same posting style, sarcastic humor, same seedy business general interest topics...gotta be her.

Check the posts under that username, notice that nick was reg'd for this thread.

Why, cause this sock is a moron.

Well we don't have the CW drama/trash talkin here anymore since Smotty banned (deactivated) moio...

so you gotta get yer fill some other sites. This thread went 22pgs in his head b4 the thought police closed it, not sure Y the "yak' handle/troll wasn't banned??? Maybe PGs GossipGrrl™ is a mod's used and soiled sock?
:crazy:

Antique Hippie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Post by Antique Hippie »

RM with problems, what a surprise. :roflmao: :roflmao: I seen him and Chimera in a thread somewhere which I thought was amusing, reminded me of the old days. :)