China funneled millions to Obama campaign

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

You never knew this?
I thought it was well known.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

roller24 wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:14 am
And by extremists, If you mean..Trump supporters, I think that's a broad brush to paint half of the country with in a bi-polar political system.
i dont mean extremist here to mean trump supporters. im refering to a subset of trump supports who will take coded words and phrase from him to mean something else than his broader support would hear it in them

roller24 wrote:
I think the extremists are the people who try to apply that label so boldly.
again, in speaking of extremists as those who will take his word or phrase as meaning either other than the speaker intended, or
meaning correctly as the underhand story of is ment to reference with the coded messaging
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1820 times
Received Karma : 1594 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Well known among conspiracy theorist lol

An opinion piece admitting
How observant Obama himself was, or if he was a Muslim at all, is murky
'Nuff said.

Thanks, now I know where you get this shit. Gullible. If it's an opinion on the internet it must be true.
Barack Obama religion conspiracy theories
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_ ... y_theories
laughing Jesus.jpeg

Given Obama puts his feet up on the desk is indictive he's from an American culture; Which brings me back to the original question what this thread about manners or Chinese money funding?

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

You might want to do a little research on the PRC's relationship as a sponsor for Bill Clinton. Far more egregious.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 405 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

rSin wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:12 am
i dont mean extremist here to mean trump supporters. im refering to a subset of trump supports who will take coded words and phrase from him to mean something else than his broader support would hear it in them
a subset who most would like to ignore. but we cant ignore that the totality of trump supporters are constantly fed meme's written catering to this minorities wish feel list...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

Intrinsic wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:59 am
Well known among conspiracy theorist lol

An opinion piece admitting
'Nuff said.

Thanks, now I know where you get this shit. Gullible. If it's an opinion on the internet it must be true.
Barack Obama religion conspiracy theories
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_ ... y_theories
laughing Jesus.jpeg

Given Obama puts his feet up on the desk is indictive he's from an American culture; Which brings me back to the original question what this thread about manners or Chinese money funding?
I said he had a Muslim upbringing, Not he's a muslim.
He was raised by a Muslim, do you deny that his step father was a Muslim?
Certainly enough exposure to pick up on the cultural nuances.
But Just to dispel your doubts ,,, also from wikipedia in Obama Bio
Obama's school record in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Elementary School. Obama was enrolled as "Barry Soetoro" (no. 1), and was wrongly recorded as an Indonesian citizen (no. 3) and a Muslim (no. 4).[31]
In 1963, Dunham met Lolo Soetoro at the University of Hawaii; he was an Indonesian East–West Center graduate student in geography. The couple married on Molokai on March 15, 1965.[29] After two one-year extensions of his J-1 visa, Lolo returned to Indonesia in 1966. His wife and stepson followed sixteen months later in 1967. The family initially lived in the Menteng Dalam neighborhood in the Tebet district of South Jakarta. From 1970, they lived in a wealthier neighborhood in the Menteng district of Central Jakarta.[30]
At the age of six, Obama and his mother had moved to Indonesia to join his stepfather. From age six to ten, he attended local Indonesian-language schools: Sekolah Dasar Katolik Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Elementary School) for two years and Sekolah Dasar Negeri Menteng 01 (State Elementary School Menteng 01) for one and a half years, supplemented by English-language Calvert School homeschooling by his mother.[32][33] As a result of his four years in Jakarta, he was able to speak Indonesian fluently as a child.[34] During his time in Indonesia, Obama's stepfather taught him to be resilient and gave him "a pretty hardheaded assessment of how the world works."[35]
It Bugs me when you split hares. :laugh:

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

Just for shits and giggles.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:59 am
Eh, sounds like most "Catholics" and "Jews"...:dunno:...not exactly "practicing"...just sayin'. :p

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

rSin wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:12 am
roller24 wrote:
And by extremists, If you mean..Trump supporters, I think that's a broad brush to paint half of the country with in a bi-polar political system.

roller24 wrote:
I think the extremists are the people who try to apply that label so boldly.
again, in speaking of extremists as those who will take his word or phrase as meaning either other than the speaker intended, or
meaning correctly as the underhand story of is ment to reference with the coded messaging
I don't see this story as any kind of dog whistle, since it is a factual news report.
Calling it a coded message is a stretch, as what would the triggered person do with such information besides point finger and say AHA!
After legal precedent set in Manhattan this week, perhaps an ambitious DA could bring some charges as that is ok to do now.

The term has been used rather loosely in the destruction of Trump, it is starting to lose it's wow factor.

Now if you want to see some doozies, I viewed a film on Amazon called Who is Amos Otis?
It's a courtroom drama who's sole purpose is conveying justification for killing Trump. They never say his name, but it is quite obvious and is even preluded by the Maga Hat at films start.

I think there was also one a while back about taking out Bush.

I don't think complaining about your opponents are dog whistles, but if so they are coming from both sides.
Do you consider the no bail release tactic and lack of prosecutions in blue cities are a dog whistle to criminals, because the elevated thefts would indicate...yes.