FAGjack
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: ~Marijuanero~
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

G13 anyone?

Post by FAGjack »

Prawn Connery wrote:Well, I finished up five plants. Three were ready in 9 weeks - fast for a haze cross - and the other two were taken at 10. One of those could have gone 11 or 12. The bud structure is small and tight - like chunky cotton tails on long, sticky stems - and very frosty, like they're all dipped in castor sugar. All the plants are frosty and quite uniform in appearance. They appear to yield OK, too, averaging 6-7oz of dried, manicured bud each. The stone is relaxing, reassuring - "kind bud" - and mostly without the haze rocket high. It creeps and keeps creeping on you, and produces a strong and comfortable high, a bit more in the head than in the body. It's a good, comfortable stone. I'm just waiting for them to cure for a while so I can get a real idea of how potent they are.

Two of the plants threw bananas during flowing, but they don't appear to have produced any pollen, as there don't appear to be any seeds.
any pics? :howyoudoin:

sockme

G13 anyone?

Post by sockme »

sockme

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

G13 anyone?

Post by Prawn Connery »

Nah, no pix last grow. But I did keep two phenos - a haze pheno that has a funky sour taste and a ripper high, and a "glue" pheno that's sticky as fuck, white as castor sugar and has a strong mind and body high. I also kept the male from above. The "15" cross was the best - that's where the glue pheno and male came from - while the "16" was more hazy with more hermies. Luc said the G13 he had didn't come from Soma or any of his line. Apparently it's a clone that has been held for many years. One thing for sure, I never saw such frosty white plants in my life. I'll get some bud pix up at some stage, as well as the next generation of glue and haze phenos.
Licensed to Krill

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

G13 anyone?

Post by rSin »

youd think a plane would be standing by to fly you to amsterdam for "meetings"
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

G13 anyone?

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

I've got BSH X g13/hash plant, but can't tel you anything about your g13 x haze
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

SonOfPierrot
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Big Papa Smurph

G13 anyone?

Post by SonOfPierrot »

G-13 has always been an interest of mine.

I've had various hybrids over the years, currently waiting on favorable conditions to pop a few F2s of Neville's original G-13 x Skunk, given to me by a kind soul through a previous incarnation of this website.

My co-op currently has a variety of G-13 which seems to fit the descriptions of the original/pacific cut, god awful bouquet, indica dominant structure, heavy trichome production, i'm hoping to use it in a few favorable crosses later this year.
No heroes left... Career switch: Super Villain.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

G13 anyone?

Post by MadMoonMan »

How much longer do I have to stand here waiting for this plane?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

G13 anyone?

Post by anu »

please don't smoke g-13 and drive
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.