Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Ordered

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Some of the legal rec growers here are using those DNA seeds, both the LA and the Sleestack. I'd call their product good but not outstanding, the LA is a little better of the two based on purely anecdotal experience.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

jesus

Ordered

Post by jesus »

One of my objectives was acquiring regular seeds of a sufficiently decent strain to cross with this Amish strain that's been grown by at least 3 generations of this family. They wont give out seeds, just cuts. It's up there with anything else I've tried so far. As a bonus I can save my other strains in seed form. Maybe improve them a bit, like the weak branching of the Blue Dream.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Ordered

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I'd hit a couple of cuts of the Amish with pollen from the males from seed, grow the resulting seeds and choose a couple phenos from that to backcross to another Amish mother cut. You can repeat the backcross if the result is too different from the original mother. The tricky part is selecting males for the backcross(es).
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

jesus

Ordered

Post by jesus »

I plan on something like that. There's a lot to learn since I haven't done this before. The plans in my head for these males are just about infinite. :)