What's going on?

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooooo, i signed into thecannacabanna

Post by Sun »

Can some seek me in

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

I've been keeping away from that discussion. I don't want to know what the hell is all going on over there..

Seemed sad though that The Cabana management is sifting through members private messages and then posting up that they had to do it.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

The sweet smell of Bullshit AND Sour Grapes

Post by ninjacloakd »

Jeez folks, that was yesterday's news, Feb. 12 :facepalm: :

Dman:
"WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS:
-----------------
WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS:

It was very recently brought to our attention that a group of members have been directly violating the TCC TOU by conducting illegal MJ sales via the PM system. After a thorough investigation by TCC staff, we found these reported allegations to be true. As a result, those members that were conducting these illegal activities have been permanently banned from this website.

Not only did these callous, and calculating members put Admins ass on the line...but our beloved island's as well. Earlier this week, with this community's safety as my only concern...I came very close to taking TCC offline due to the sheer magnitude of biz (HUGE $$$$$$) that was being conducted by this crew. After talking to a couple of dear and trusted friends who calmed my ass down, and with the help of our diligent TCC staff...we came up with what we think is a good solution to prevent this from happening again."

Dman:
"PM's from BLAZE
Heya Folks,

A member has reported a PM from Blaze, and since we have no idea how many folks he sent this PM to...I thought best to address this in public. To those members who received this particular PM from Blaze before he was banned, I would like to take this opportunity to state verbatim that there was no truth to any of his accusations. Blaze was part of the recently disbanded "cartel" that were conducting multi-pound MJ deals thru this website. He has accused Admin (and myself) of reading/saving PM's. I want to assure all members that we do not do that here.

I'm sure there's a thread here somewhere posted explaining this but I can't find it ATM?? Anyways, we installed a vBull Mod (hack) years ago that wipes all PM's from the database during daily back-ups (2x/day). Admin can only view PM's that are "reported" to us via the "Report PM" feature that we also have installed, otherwise only those who compose PM's and the recipients they send them to can see any PM's.

Blaze's actions were nothing more than a spiteful, vengeful attack by one of the cartel members who were abusing this website and putting the entire TCC membership at risk. "

Dman:
"Our investigation was done soley by person-to-person communications, there were no PM's involved. "

Try and keep up, huh. :bannana: :mutley2: :bannana:

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

What makes them cartel..?...I know people from all walks of life that flip 10 packs every week.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

blazinger
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Mkoblaze

Post by blazinger »

umm... im blaze

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

that's it...

Post by Munchy »

blazinger wrote:umm... im blaze
umm...
youre banned.jpg
youre banned.jpg (61.07 KiB) Viewed 3023 times
:nutkick:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

BlinDeye3 wrote:makes you wonder who is stupid enough to conduct illegal business on the internet and leave an electronic record of felonious activity. please tell me y'all are smarter than that.
Sorry, they're NOT smarter than that! :fubird:

Would you believe that folks on THIS site let a KNOWN SECURITY RISK like den activist work on the website behind the scenes and then when the info leaked out did NOTHING to dispell the 'rumor' but acted like this was totally acceptable, normal cannabis website behavior???

Yeah, I know, a lot of folks wondered!

Wonderd as they wandered, lol :mutley2:

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

If Den had an Admin CP here please delete my account.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

Delete account tisnt working.